No I appreciate it very much buddy, hope it didn't come across that way. Yeah just checked and its just a bit of that sappy stuff
Not at all mate not at all

Offfft that means Ur in for a fun time with the scissors snip snip

First time grower from Liverpool nearing the end of my first grow . Just poppin in to say hello . Also if anyone can help me cos I'm shit at life and don't know how to forum . Can any one link me some autobeast guides if there are any ? If not no worries . Heres my strawberry pie at 70 days old , on the small side but I couldn't be happier with her
20210502_164344.jpg

First time grower from Liverpool nearing the end of my first grow . Just poppin in to say hello . Also if anyone can help me cos I'm shit at life and don't know how to forum . Can any one link me some autobeast guides if there are any ? If not no worries . Heres my strawberry pie at 70 days old , on the small side but I couldn't be happier with her
View attachment 1314176
Welcome mate.. Nice plant dude, it don't look like you need much of a guide buddy, keep doing what your doing bruv.. She looks bloody lovely mate.. :vibes: :d5:

Welcome mate.. Nice plant dude, it don't look like you need much of a guide buddy, keep doing what your doing bruv.. She looks bloody lovely mate.. :vibes: :d5:
Thanks mate just trying to keep its simple an not kill her with love haha . Still lots to learn thow so I could do with some good resources. Looking on topping my next run so iv got some learning to do for that. Thanks for good vibes brother happy growing :peace:

Thanks mate just trying to keep its simple an not kill her with love haha . Still lots to learn thow so I could do with some good resources. Looking on topping my next run so iv got some learning to do for that. Thanks for good vibes brother happy growing :peace:
Every days a school day, autobeasts guide is here somewhere, he's got his shit together with topping etc and he's a nice bloke so I'm sure he will chip in... Loads of cool UK growers in here, you won't find a friendlier forum mate, we all call it home and I'm sure you will too bruv :vibes: :d5:

Exactly what he said mate don't change a thing you have done Ur self proud there boss :welcome::smokeit:

Back