Welcome along to AFN!
I'm new to the UK but not new to AFN.

In the past, overseas, got good deliveries from Seed City.
They're from UK, so delivery here should be even safer.
Recently delivered from Spain, Seedstockers, no problem at all.
I'd just try any local UK seed bank, as I think there should be no problems if they don't go through customs.
Even going through customs seldom if ever any issues.
Hi there, and thankyou. Just thinking ahead that’s all, haven’t got my first grow to the finish line yet and I’m picking out beans for another grow. Just prepping in my head as always. plenty more ways to kill her off yet lmao.

Hi there, and thankyou. Just thinking ahead that’s all, haven’t got my first grow to the finish line yet and I’m picking out beans for another grow. Just prepping in my head as always. plenty more ways to kill her off yet lmao.
Haha....sound like you have the growing bug dude....nice one....me too hehe:pass::welcome:

Haha....sound like you have the growing bug dude....nice one....me too hehe:pass::welcome:
I had the bug long before I started my first grow, fascinated by it all regardless of yield. mentally probably not the best hobby for me lol now I have 2000 ping pong balls in my head going off at the same time. But having a toke is a real head leveller for me, ( Swings n roundabouts).

Took some more down today, this must be the longest staggered harvest, wanted some to be kick ass night time smoke. Think this will knock my socks off
20210503_162335.jpg
20210503_162329.jpg
20210503_162322.jpg

Hello fellow growers after a bit of a cock up i.e drowning the fck out of my solo cups i have given my self a few more to try and get it right
IMG_20210503_164805.jpg

Seed stockers G#41, northen lights sticky, fingers
Happy growing

Took some more down today, this must be the longest staggered harvest, wanted some to be kick ass night time smoke. Think this will knock my socks off

Looks pretty sticky.
Does it have that over ripe bouquet to it, too?

Reactions: DOA

Hi mate noticed this mite be moisture not sure thought I'd point it out b4 the baddies turn up
Mite be massive tric ??? God knows
20210503_162335~2.jpg

Back