Day 40 for the mighty Kush, guzzling 4litres a day.:vibe:I'm not sure on what the Lemon is doing, day 47 new growth is reddish and the lower growth is really taking on a pale yellow tinge. Even the stems and trunk have a red undertone, with water uptake now only a litre a day down from 3.:shrug:

Any ideas on what's troubling her?
Test Ur run off pH mate it mite be a bit low if Ur seeing that red move up plant Ur temps at root been stable just my opinion

Test Ur run off pH mate it mite be a bit low if Ur seeing that red move up plant Ur temps at root been stable just my opinion
I'll test the run off, I appreciate any help, it's been going in at 6.2-6.8 and the root temps should be ok as that's where the heaters are located. Lights off 20-22, (25-28 on) The lemon is getting the same water as the Kush next to her so hopefully that should be good. I was thinking of flushing her right out and then giving her 5ml of AN Bloom in 1.5 litres of water straight into the res and 5ml molasses in a litre of water through the soil to help the microbes out

Last edited:
I'll test the run off, I appreciate any help, it's been going in at 6.2-6.8 and the root temps should be ok as that's where the heaters are located. Lights off 20-22, (25-28 on) The lemon is getting the same water as the Kush next to her so hopefully that should be good. I was thinking of flushing her right out and then giving her 5ml of AN Bloom in 1.5 litres of water straight into the res and 5ml molasses in a litre of water through the soil to help the microbes out
No pro but I had an auto that did similar just stopped taking up nutes about 6 weeks and I kept adding caused build up and lowered pH to 5.3 I flushed her with plain water till the run off came good and just lowered the feed to half and every other from there are you organic / soil or Coco/ synth

All sounds spot on that mate mite be worth a check tho grab the first bit of run off to measure and then grab some after a few 100ml has passed through so u have a accurate number and test the water going in too if there's not much swing you can eliminate a lockout issue if that makes sense

All sounds spot on that mate mite be worth a check tho grab the first bit of run off to measure and then grab some after a few 100ml has passed through so u have a accurate number and test the water going in too if there's not much swing you can eliminate a lockout issue if that makes sense
Shes in Biobizz light but I never water to run off. The plants are fed through an internal res with access through a vertical void in the corner of the pot. They just uptake water when they need it. I sporadically use plan water with a drop of molasses from the top so that the soil doesnt dry out. I'll take the plug and follow what you said with those readings. :toke: :smoking: :vibes:

Last edited:
Shes in Biobizz light but I never water to run off. The plants are fed through an internal res with access through a vertical void in the corner of the pot. They just uptake water when they need it. I sporadically use plan water with a drop of molasses from the top so that the soil doesnt dry out. I'll take the plug and follow what you said with those readings. :toke: :smoking: :vibes:
I just checked the water from the reservoir and that was reading 6.8, that ties in from her last watering (1l plan filtered water) yesterday evening. I'm going to sort of half flush her as she hasn't had any nutrients fed through the soil bar about 5ml molasses in total. I'll drain down the res, there's about 2 litres in there, then water through the top to fill the res again (3 litres in total) drain this out again and then feed 1/2 Bloom Nutes in 24hrs.

I just checked the water from the reservoir and that was reading 6.8, that ties in from her last watering (1l plan filtered water) yesterday evening. I'm going to sort of half flush her as she hasn't had any nutrients fed through the soil bar about 5ml molasses in total. I'll drain down the res, there's about 2 litres in there, then water through the top to fill the res again (3 litres in total) drain this out again and then feed 1/2 Bloom Nutes in 24hrs.
Spot on then m8 you can tic that part off then go through this list I though you had same issue as me but you've eliminated that

https://www.growweedeasy.com/what-causes-red-stems-in-cannabis-plants

Reasons I thought it mite if been that was because you mentioned you environment was spot on it may just be the genetics and unlinked to the low water uptake also

Ps sorry for the link don't linch me admins :smokeout:

Hey bud, I use a viparspectra p2000, fingers crossed no issues yet, so no customer service needed yet. But a nice heads up. Cheers

Spot on then m8 you can tic that part off then go through this list I though you had same issue as me but you've eliminated that

https://www.growweedeasy.com/what-causes-red-stems-in-cannabis-plants

Ps sorry for the link don't linch me admins :smokeout:
are u using mollases? I used to see pink stems in my grows using my original line up.but was using sensi calmag plus.then deeper research into the beloved mollases.i realised mollases has more natural benefits and pretty much the same ratio as calmag but better.research is key growers.so.since I ditched calmag all.together .dont use it at all in any of my grows havnt for a long time.mollases is my calmag and no pink stems ever to be seen again;) hope this helps.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
It really didnt want this to happen .any ligjt
are u using mollases? I used to see pink stems in my grows using my original line up.but was using sensi calmag plus.then deeper research into the beloved mollases.i realised mollases has more natural benefits and pretty much the same ratio as calmag but better.research is key growers.so.since I ditched calmag all.together .dont use it at all in any of my grows havnt for a long time.mollases is my calmag and no pink stems ever to be seen again;) hope this helps.happy growing every1;)
Can I pick Ur mind on this and have some more info plz :pass:

Also its great to see growers seeing the true organic potential and how special it is to plants and soil;) when I mentioned mollases some time ago.was a heated debate.admin jumped in.but I will.always be firm is sharing my own true findings to help any grower have a greener garden.only the truth from autobeast;) happy growing every1 and thanks for listening;)

Back