Thanks Beast:toke:, I'll up her bloom feed :smoking:, today is actually a Nutrient day so I'll give her 6ml of the Bloom in 1.5l water and see how she responds over the next few days. :vibes:
Nice and feed the fading more frequently until.ur happy with the green tone.there budding strong.so u wont get them back fully.green.but keep up the feed there gna bud big;).all the.best from me.happy growing every1;)

Just looking into how shit the UK laws are and we need to get this sorted. Home office is allowed to grow and has been from 2014. In 2015 the UK produced over 95,000kg of weed more than Canada and we exported over 2.5 tons to other countries without a license who are the real criminals us growing our own medicine or them growing fuck tons of it. A farmer can produce hemp but only for stalk and seeds for rope ect, the rest he is forced to burn turning a 100 thousand pound grow into a 10 thousand pound grow. We need a change NOW. I dont like to drink I don't follow a god I just smoke weed and have been made to feel like a criminal outcast for 30 years .
Screenshot_20210508-162336_Chrome.jpg
View attachment 1315887

Nice and feed the fading more frequently until.ur happy with the green tone.there budding strong.so u wont get them back fully.green.but keep up the feed there gna bud big;).all the.best from me.happy growing every1;)
Thanks for the reassurance grow bro :toke: and taking time to have a look. :bighug:I'll keep an eye on her feed. The initial problem I had was putting them on a 20/4 light cycle rather than 18/6, both ladies just got to big for topping on the 4th in that golden window of opportunity. Lessons learnt for the future.:smoking::vibes:

Last edited:
Just looking into how shit the UK laws are and we need to get this sorted. Home office is allowed to grow and has been from 2014. In 2015 the UK produced over 95,000kg of weed more than Canada and we exported over 2.5 tons to other countries without a license who are the real criminals us growing our own medicine or them growing fuck tons of it. A farmer can produce hemp but only for stalk and seeds for rope ect, the rest he is forced to burn turning a 100 thousand pound grow into a 10 thousand pound grow. We need a change NOW. I dont like to drink I don't follow a god I just smoke weed and have been made to feel like a criminal outcast for 30 years .
View attachment 1315886View attachment 1315887
I like the fact the Canna plant was given to the Earth as a gift to be used for humanities needs, food, bio fuels, clothing and medicines. The Rockefeller foundation and its creation of Big Pharma/petrochemicals put end to Walter Russells wave form mechanics in favor of their petroleum based poisons. :vibes:

I like the fact the Canna plant was given to the Earth as a gift to be used for humanities needs, food, bio fuels, clothing and medicines. The Rockefeller foundation and its creation of Big Pharma/petrochemicals put end to Walter Russells wave form mechanics in favor of their petroleum based poisons. :vibes:
Well said just want us all to realise that we are the only ones who can do something about this, our government is supposed to be the voice of the people would you say they were our voice? I think pirates had the right idea when you can vote a new captain for a ship if the crew ain't happy and we are definitely not happy, I wouldn't employ Boris to clean my toilet let alone run a country.

Day 59
Tied the branches out to let the light in better.
Deffs a strange one, darkest coloured one I've had at day 59 lol
The top cola is like a cluster of bud rather than 1 big bud,
She's been inside then outside then inside again and then out again on the good days,
Interesting to see how she finishes up

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_142434.jpg
    IMG_20210509_142434.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20210509_142439.jpg
    IMG_20210509_142439.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210509_142446.jpg
    IMG_20210509_142446.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210509_180043.jpg
    IMG_20210509_180043.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210509_180038.jpg
    IMG_20210509_180038.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
Just bought these a local shop coconut 1 is really niceView attachment 1316175

How is the effect? I've seen a lot of CBD products in the shops here, but have heard that many are bogus and don't actually have anything effective in them. Same with the CBD vapes.

As for legalization, couldn't agree more.
They make it illegal, unless they can make money off it, then make it legal for themselves and f*ck everyone else.

Back