Can I pick Ur mind on this and have some more info plz :pass:
I mentioned in a thread I posted on here about molasses I have done away with the cal mag myself and also lowered the use of the grow in place of molasses what type do u use ? Am all for the meridian organic One but it's a pain finding big tubs?

Can I pick Ur mind on this and have some more info plz :pass:
Sure ;) happy growing every1;)
I mentioned in a thread I posted on here about molasses I have done away with the cal mag myself and also lowered the use of the grow in place of molasses what type do u use ? Am all for the meridian organic One but it's a pain finding big tubs?
Use ur grow as normal.mollases can be added and.mixed in with feed .and u wana buy black strap mollases.u dont need big tubs.goes along way;)
This the mollases I use.really lovely stuff;)

Happy growing every1;)

It really didnt want this to happen .any ligjt
are u using mollases? I used to see pink stems in my grows using my original line up.but was using sensi calmag plus.then deeper research into the beloved mollases.i realised mollases has more natural benefits and pretty much the same ratio as calmag but better.research is key growers.so.since I ditched calmag all.together .dont use it at all in any of my grows havnt for a long time.mollases is my calmag and no pink stems ever to be seen again;) hope this helps.happy growing every1;)
I'm using your tutorial @autobeast :toke: ref Sensi Grow and Bloom and using the Black strap molasses myself rather than cal-mag at a rate of 5ml per 1.5litres water but only started feeding this from day 32. Nutes first given from day 21 and them every three days with plan water in-between. The Molasses I use is in between Nutrient feeding once a week. What do you think is the matter with my DP, I think she didnt like the topping on the 5th as her middle never really filled out, hopefully she finish life :shrug: :smoking: :vibes:

I'm using your tutorial @autobeast :toke: ref Sensi Grow and Bloom and using the Black strap molasses myself rather than cal-mag at a rate of 5ml per 1.5litres water but only started feeding this from day 32. Nutes first given from day 21 and them every three days with plan water in-between. The Molasses I use is in between Nutrient feeding once a week. What do you think is the matter with my DP, I think she didnt like the topping on the 5th as her middle never really filled out, hopefully she finish life :shrug: :smoking: :vibes:
Do u have a link to the plant? Topping a fine art for sure.gota.be perfect timing.dutch passion.beans generally big and strong genetics.so no.doubt ul.see the finish line;) show some pics .see whats happening.happy growing every1;)

Do u have a link to the plant? Topping a fine art for sure.gota.be perfect timing.dutch passion.beans generally big and strong genetics.so no.doubt ul.see the finish line;) show some pics .see whats happening.happy growing every1;)
Thanks Beast, both topped young, day 18 both on the 5th rather than the 4th as the plants were just to big for the 4th, should of done it day 15. The Kush has been grown following your tutorial but no take, root or Multi total, just the Biobizz and Sensi using your schedule which has grown me 2 big plants already :toke: I've got a blog link at the bottom Lunar Planting for the sick Lemon lady:bighug: :smoking:

Attachments

• 3845.jpg
    3845.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 36
  • redtrunk.jpg
    redtrunk.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 36
  • red:yellow.jpg
    red:yellow.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 28
  • red stems.jpg
    red stems.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Kush40.jpg
    Kush40.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Sure ;) happy growing every1;)

Use ur grow as normal.mollases can be added and.mixed in with feed .and u wana buy black strap mollases.u dont need big tubs.goes along way;)
This the mollases I use.really lovely stuff;)

Happy growing every1;)

That's the one wanna see little stoner hack so u don't get it every were am sure you know it's a right pain in the arse for staining Ur hands and clothes
IMG_20210507_222940.jpg
IMG_20210507_223014.jpg
IMG_20210507_223026.jpg
IMG_20210507_223033.jpg

Thanks Beast, both topped young, day 18 both on the 5th rather than the 4th as the plants were just to big for the 4th, should of done it day 13. The Kush has been grown following your tutorial but no take, root or Multi total, just the Biobizz and Sensi using your schedule which has grown me 2 big plants already :toke: I've got a blog link at the bottom Lunar Planting for the sick Lemon lady:bighug: :smoking:
All looks good normal.fade is happening .try up the feed for thr fading ladies they clearly want more than the rest.every plant is diffrent.never a bad thing;) happy growing every1;)

All looks good normal.fade is happening .try up the feed for thr fading ladies they clearly want more than the rest.every plant is diffrent.never a bad thing;) happy growing every1;)
Thanks Beast:toke:, I'll up her bloom feed :smoking:, today is actually a Nutrient day so I'll give her 6ml of the Bloom in 1.5l water and see how she responds over the next few days. :vibes:

Ive got a few blueberry ready to go outside but the weathers shit atm still, don't know when they can go outside
-1 it was yesterday morning, I transplanted 5 into bigger pots.
I'm gonna run 5 maybe 6 in the grow cabinet

Hey there BEAR!
Haven't had any <0 C lately around here, and the weather forecast is all like above low of 5 C or so.
What do you think?

In a Greenhouse/poly something might be ok if it gets the early morning sun and has some shelter from the East. I've seen some really cold snaps in the past as late as Mid-May but you can always bring them if the weather turns. Normally this time of the year you would start to expect seeing double night time figures but it just hasn't happened yet. :vibes:

I wish I had something so fancy as a greenhouse or polytunnel!!
It will get some morning sun and has a fair bit of shelter all around.
No chance of 'bring then in' when they are planted in the ground! Not using pots here.

• Check Off
Reactions: DOA
Back