Priorities mate, priorities ;)
Thank you my friend, maybe a tad too early or just on the cusp of the window. Either way there is plenty more where that came from. The royal gorilla has a ridiculous amount of branches.

Talk about bad timing though the girlfriend wants me to work from her house next week, not sure if she will understand I need to be here right now haha

Day 25 for the Lemon, one day after some LST. :smoking:I'm a bit concerned about how droopy some of the leaves look.

I think she needs to dry outa bit from the top feed yesterday.

Attachments

• Day 25 LK.jpg
    Day 25 LK.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wow, may I ask where you were living. I've been quote fortunate and got to travel quite a bit due to my dad's job. We lived in Turkey for a while then a little stint in Dubai but I have been back I'm the UK for a long time now. Lived down South for a while but just missed my roots and my home.
Out of all the places, you chose cold Blighty, if I had my way, I'd sell everything and move to Mexico.:jointman:

I was somewhere lush, green, hot, heavy rains most of the year, especially late summer rainy season.
A real old fashioned war on drugs country, with all the draconian laws that implies.
Interesting place to grow, timing the crop with the long summer days (13 hrs sunshine!) and between torrential rains...

That's not my home, which is somewhere nicer, with some mighty fine herb.

At least the UK is finally learning how to grow ganja, and not rely on imported hash.
Not that I have anything against hash....

Reactions: DOA
I was somewhere lush, green, hot, heavy rains most of the year, especially late summer rainy season.
A real old fashioned war on drugs country, with all the draconian laws that implies.
Interesting place to grow, timing the crop with the long summer days (13 hrs sunshine!) and between torrential rains...

That's not my home, which is somewhere nicer, with some mighty fine herb.

At least the UK is finally learning how to grow ganja, and not rely on imported hash.
Not that I have anything against hash....
You sound like you could be related to Howard Marks :jump:

Looking at my pots and stuff in the garage and to be honest thier is no way a 5 liter difference between the plastic 7l and the fabric 12l. Looks more like a liter or 2 only.
Might just go with the plastic ones as thier easier watered lol,

A few pics today In there, hps here tomorrow
Can't wait untill this Darn hps ballast lands tomorrow so I can spread them all out and about the tent better,
Might put the cfl back in the cabinet then for the solo cup grow.
Or I could put them all in the tent under the hps with domes on them,
Would save the lecky abit and the 600w hps is duel spectrum too so they would get the blues for vegging.
I'm also gona try start my next grow in a couple of weeks and try get abit of perpetual growing in motion lol,
What you think guys
@RustyStarbuck72
@St. Tom
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow

Good job mate.
I alwsys hate the few days after LST, you think to yourself what have I done she looked better before,
but after a few days she's beautiful again and better looking, lol
Thanks Bear, I checked on her this morning to tighten the straps by the time I got home she was looking much better and shooting skywards again :smoking:

Can't wait untill this Darn hps ballast lands tomorrow so I can spread them all out and about the tent better,
Would save the lecky abit and the 600w hps is duel spectrum too so they would get the blues for vegging.
I'm also gona try start my next grow in a couple of weeks and try get abit of perpetual growing in motion lol,
What you think guys
@RustyStarbuck72
@St. Tom
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow
i think your doing a stellar job working with what you have also when i used to grow with hps i had a dimmable ballast and a cool tube and it made so much difference in the summer months also regarding the cfl i always found them great for early veg

What you think guys
@RustyStarbuck72
@St. Tom
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow

Perpetual is the way to go brother.. non stop action :d5: :thumbsup::vibes:

Back