Had a right old sort out in the 4x8, did alot of long awaited housekeeping jobs... Pulled all the current grow out, swept and sterilised every thing as a part of the many pronged kick the shit out of Fungus flys program. installed the cool tube ready for summer and as I'm only growing mainly up one end swapped ends so that I has enough pipe work lol
All clean.
IMG_20210416_170108.jpg

Seem to have knocked the arse out of the flappy Fungus twats.. And the girls seem to be thriving despite the pest so happy day indeed. :vibes:
IMG_20210416_180329.jpg
IMG_20210416_180217.jpg
IMG_20210416_180131.jpg

20210416_211342.jpg
20210416_210057.jpg

Happy Friday UK GrowGang.

Delighted to be rolling up some of my Chemdawg this evening. The foxtail girl hits like a fucking train I knew she was gonna pack a punch. Looks ugly in the jar but it all grinds up the same. I'll never pull a genetic foxtailer for as long as I grow. Sticky Iciy fingers and she's crisp dry thanks to the Boveda Sachet.

What a feel it is smoking your own something different about it I tell thee.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for the stocks for the next run they are well underway. 2 strawberry pie 2 tangie auto and another Chemdawg after the Northern Lights Monster.

High Times Ahead.
Massive thanks to @autobeast for just being a legend, scholar, gent and a fountain of growing knowledge.
Blessings all.

View attachment 1308120View attachment 1308121

Delighted to be rolling up some of my Chemdawg this evening. The foxtail girl hits like a fucking train I knew she was gonna pack a punch. Looks ugly in the jar but it all grinds up the same. I'll never pull a genetic foxtailer for as long as I grow. Sticky Iciy fingers and she's crisp dry thanks to the Boveda Sachet.

Happy Growing Gang

Thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for the stocks for the next run they are well underway. 2 strawberry pie 2 tangie auto and another Chemdawg after the Northern Lights Monster.

High Times Ahead.
Massive thanks to @autobeast for just being a legend, scholar, gent and a fountain of growing knowledge.
Blessings all.
Thats some fire.enjoy ur fruits.very high times ahead;) happy growing every1;)

Had a right old sort out in the 4x8, did alot of long awaited housekeeping jobs... Pulled all the current grow out, swept and sterilised every thing as a part of the many pronged kick the shit out of Fungus flys program. installed the cool tube ready for summer and as I'm only growing mainly up one end swapped ends so that I has enough pipe work lol
All clean. View attachment 1308045
Seem to have knocked the arse out of the flappy Fungus twats.. And the girls seem to be thriving despite the pest so happy day indeed. :vibes: View attachment 1308046View attachment 1308064View attachment 1308065
Wow do you want to come do mine, thats mint in there, next you will have surgical gear on latex gloves and those little slippers you put over your shoe's before entering the grow area and don't forget a little hair net lol

Wow do you want to come do mine, thats mint in there, next you will have surgical gear on latex gloves and those little slippers you put over your shoe's before entering the grow area and don't forget a little hair net lol
I kinda got the black rubber version of that mate... Got it on now if ya wanna have a look poppet? :eyebrows: 

I kinda got the black rubber version of that mate... Got it on now if ya wanna have a look poppet? :eyebrows: 
Lol think I was just sick a little bit in my mouth at the thought of that, scary thing is you probably do, with zip up mouth yer. Made me think of this.

View attachment 1308120View attachment 1308121

Happy Growing Gang

High Times Ahead.
Blessings all.

Enjoy it!! Glad you had a good time growing it =) Looking forward to your next round!

Back