Indoor tXr's Winter grow

Day 36, The Skywalker is really into flowering now, Mephisto states a 60-70 day till harvest life span, we shall see. The DCM has just barely started to flower and is still expanding in height and girth! The Kush Kush is coming along nicely at 29 days and finally the Rucu Cucu is 25 days old and coming along nicely.

The liners I put into the bags really slow down evaporation and required a whole new watering schedule, of course, LOL
IMG_20230210_062719.jpg

Here is a pic after wakeup, I removed the restraints on the Skywalkers upper two branch's/cola's
IMG_20230211_164032.jpg

Last edited:
Morning of day 42 for the DCM(backright) and Skywalker(front left) and day 37 for the Kush Kush(front right) and finally hidden in the back left position is the Rucu Cucu day 28. Finally got all the days correct,,, what a stoner I am, LOL :headbang:

IMG_20230216_165205.jpg

Morning of day 42 for the DCM(backright) and Skywalker(front left) and day 37 for the Kush Kush(front right) and finally hidden in the back left position is the Rucu Cucu day 28. Finally got all the days correct,,, what a stoner I am, LOL :headbang:

View attachment 1566182
Looking very healthy. Going to be some nice buds there man! Nice work.

Thanks @MedCzech for the :slap:

They have exploded in growth, the Kush Kush from Jean-o and the meph DCM especially! The cabinet is certainly getting FULL :headbang:

Last edited:
I was half expecting the Skywalker to be the tallest simply due to the name, LOL she did get topped, leaving the 6th node, none of the others were topped, thinking I made the right decision as they would have been fatter bush's and it is getting very crowded as it is, LOL

This pic is from earlier in the week of the DCM by itself!
IMG_20230215_164229.jpg

Back