Indoor tXr's Winter grow

Day 77 for the DCM and Skywalker. They are bulking up nicely! Dont let the Gnome in the upper left get ya upset with his gestures, his name is Cranky..... :rofl:
IMG_20230323_064137.jpg

I got some individual pics tonight,,, none of the Rucu Cucu .
Day 78 Meph Skywalker showing signs of some def, closest I can figure is a boron def, but close enough to the end to not worry at this point.
IMG_20230324_172613.jpg

Here is the DCM (double grape x CDLC x mango smile) she is one big bulky girl and going strong!
IMG_20230324_172922.jpg

This is a @Jean-O Kush Kush, day 70ish every cola had to be bent over and as you can see she is one huge mass of buds! Starting to show some fade in larger fans.
IMG_20230324_172710.jpg

I got some individual pics tonight,,, none of the Rucu Cucu .
Day 78 Meph Skywalker showing signs of some def, closest I can figure is a boron def, but close enough to the end to not worry at this point.
View attachment 1577021

Here is the DCM (double grape x CDLC x mango smile) she is one big bulky girl and going strong!
View attachment 1577022

This is a @Jean-O Kush Kush, day 70ish every cola had to be bent over and as you can see she is one huge mass of buds! Starting to show some fade in larger fans.
View attachment 1577023
Awesome job man.
That DCM is going to be crazy good! 🥰

Awesome job man.
That DCM is going to be crazy good! 🥰
Thanks, the DCM has been a she monster for some time now, the one that has surprised me was the Kush Kush, she took forever to break the surface and looked all wonkers, she finally got her act together! She is just one mass of buds, citrus and diesel so far.

Last edited:
Thanks, the DCM has been a she monster for some time now, the one that has surprised me was the Kush Kush, she took forever to break the surface and looked all wonkers, she finally got her act together! She is just one mass of buds, citrus and diesel so far.
I really like Kush genetics. Dutch Passion has a great Afghan kush cross Auto Night Queen. Very potent and huge yield. All the plants were north of 200 grams, and one of them was almost 300, done in a 3 x 3’ tent.

The colas on the DCM are so big and heavy they want to fall over! She has at least a week to go :headbang:
IMG_20230331_072813.jpg

Here is the @Jean-O 's Kush Kush, she will be next I am sure, she has really slowed down drinking water and has been fading for at least a week or so...!
IMG_20230331_072808.jpg

The colas on the DCM are so big and heavy they want to fall over! She has at least a week to go :headbang:
View attachment 1579009

Here is the @Jean-O 's Kush Kush, she will be next I am sure, she has really slowed down drinking water and has been fading for at least a week or so...!
View attachment 1579011
Your going to need to grab some yo-yo hangers for those buds💪🏼‼️

That’s a good problem to have…I definitely have mine handy

Back