Indoor tXr's Winter grow

Thanks!

Each strip is individually controlled, IR(730nm) turns on first, then the 660nm, then the 3000k, then the full spectrum followed by the UVA. They don't turn on at full power but ramp up following a sinusoidal wave form emulating the suns actual output. Probably far more complicated than is really needed, but it works for me.
Epic - that is the stuff that makes a difference, the broadness of your spectrum and timing will surely give the plant what it needs to and give you incremental gains.

The DCM and Skywalker are at day 70 and are bulking up! The Kush Kush is day 63ish and Rucu Cucu is at day 58ish, lots of odor! The SkyWalker is starting to fade, I expect another week and a half before she is ready!
View attachment 1574133View attachment 1574134
Looking real sweet man. Excellent skills filling up that space. Plants look healthy!
Love your lights too.

Thanks!

Each strip is individually controlled, IR(730nm) turns on first, then the 660nm, then the 3000k, then the full spectrum followed by the UVA. They don't turn on at full power but ramp up following a sinusoidal wave form emulating the suns actual output. Probably far more complicated than is really needed, but it works for me.
Love those lights. What’s the brand?

The lights are from CreScience, they are based out of Germany and do manufacturing in the EU and not China. The electronics are MeanWell power supplies and drivers. The driver controller is from Coralux and is their Storm controller, which is originally intended for saltwater tanks with coral and they have a custom software that I devised with the owner of Coralux.

The lights are from CreScience, they are based out of Germany and do manufacturing in the EU and not China. The electronics are MeanWell power supplies and drivers. The driver controller is from Coralux and is their Storm controller, which is originally intended for saltwater tanks with coral and they have a custom software that I devised with the owner of Coralux.
Damn man…that’s really cool. I used to try and simulate the ramp up and ramp down with multiple bands as well, just without any software😂it was very time consuming. I would love to incorporate some more far reds in during flower and have it all controlled by a program. That would be ideal 👍

Damn man…that’s really cool. I used to try and simulate the ramp up and ramp down with multiple bands as well, just without any software😂it was very time consuming. I would love to incorporate some more far reds in during flower and have it all controlled by a program. That would be ideal 👍
What I first started with are supplemental pucs from Rapid LED along with several timers to turn them on prior to the main lights, first the 730 puc then the 660 puc. https://rapidled.com/collections/enhancement-pucks

The lighting is just part of it, it wasn't until I found this site that I learned enough about soil requirements to make it work and get a decent harvest. I truly have to thank y'all for that education!

I fabricated a under canopy light, currently it is operating at 70% for 8hours.
IMG_20230321_180241.jpg

Back