Indoor tXr's Winter grow

I performed a serious defoliation on the DCM and the Skywalker, nearly a schwazz and a light defoliation on the Kush Kush because the cabinet is so full I didn't want to tempt any mold/fungus to find a home on the plants.
IMG_20230307_083634.jpg

Last edited:
@St. Tom welcome to my latest grow!
I only went a couple of pages back but you grow some great girls also how big is your space aswell .I also saw your 2 fans are they the ac infinity ones I've got the oscillating one myself and there expensive but that's what quality costs I suppose :d5: and tag me occasionally so I find my way back here as I forget

The Kush Kush and Rucu Cucu are very tall leggy girls and I have raised the lights to max. So I had to turn down the lighting intensity a bit, down to 60% from 80%, but with my system each bar has its own driver so I can control each individually. I turned down the bars directly over those two plants, and bumped up the bars to max that are over the DCM and SkyWalker.

buddage everywhere - sterling work @Talonxracer :headbang:

With the light strips, are the UV/reds etc..coming on at different times or does the whole rig run at once?
Thanks!

Each strip is individually controlled, IR(730nm) turns on first, then the 660nm, then the 3000k, then the full spectrum followed by the UVA. They don't turn on at full power but ramp up following a sinusoidal wave form emulating the suns actual output. Probably far more complicated than is really needed, but it works for me.

Back