Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

LOL. You've got a green thumb, Señor Duckster. Nice work.

Many thanks for the kind words but I'm still a novice IMO. Bummer about the White LSD. Would like to see how they are. I was never able to get one going on my first grow. I'm trying another one on my next grow.

Bummer about the White LSD. Would like to see how they are. I was never able to get one going on my first grow. I'm trying another one on my next grow.

Searching around AFN, there isn't much info on this strain.
Lot's of White Widow, of course, and a bit of LSD (or LSD-25) the plant, but not much on this hybrid.

Hope I can get one going to show you, because it looks seriously tasty! (But...)

The two little girls that are out are doing nicely, short strong stems, and enjoying the sun, leaves growing a little.
One Auto White Widow Max and one Auto AK47.

There's another Auto AK47 just below the surface, and an Auto Sour Diesel below the surface too.

But I'm getting a little worried now. Those early ones came up fast and strong, and now a few days without anything new.
I hope I didn't put them out under the sun too soon, and over heated them.

See me some good baby vibes everyone!!!!

[HASHTAG]#expectantmotherproblems[/HASHTAG]

The two little girls that are out are doing nicely, short strong stems, and enjoying the sun, leaves growing a little.
One Auto White Widow Max and one Auto AK47.

There's another Auto AK47 just below the surface, and an Auto Sour Diesel below the surface too.

But I'm getting a little worried now. Those early ones came up fast and strong, and now a few days without anything new.
I hope I didn't put them out under the sun too soon, and over heated them.

See me some good baby vibes everyone!!!!

[HASHTAG]#expectantmotherproblems[/HASHTAG]
Good karma sent...van a estar bien..no tanto la luz del sol mi amiga!!

I'm hoping they're just putting down some really nice little root systems before they appear to the world.
:love:
Yes thats probably it,they will sprout then slow a little while the tap root works its way down,once it hits bottom the plant will explode with growth

Yes thats probably it,they will sprout then slow a little while the tap root works its way down,once it hits bottom the plant will explode with growth

I just discovered that at least a number of them have died.
It seems that after moving from soak to the soil, they must have grown just a little bit more of a root in the next 24 hrs or so, but nothing more.
I think it may be a combination of
a) soaking too long -- 36 hrs, where most recommend max of 24 hrs
b) heat -- it's very hot here, even out of the sun
c) moisture -- I'm sure I didn't over water, just two gentle mist sprays a day, but the humidity is very high.

So..........
Those other seeds are now on soak, all the freebies from MSNL:

2 X Auto Cheese
(Though, if these are bred for the U.K. I wonder how they'll go here.
These did not look very strong to me, rather pale in color.)

3 X Great White Shark (Fem)

5 X Northern Lights (Reg)
(The bag with no writing on it....)

20160809 Outdoor Guerrilla Soak - 2 A-Cheese, 3 Great White Shark (Fem), 5 Northern Lights (Reg).jpg

That's going to mess up my original garden cycle plans, but, what's a girl to do?

My past experience with growing (photoperiod plants) from seed was based on local outdoor strains.
I figure they tend to be tough and resilient, so maybe grow okay when things aren't perfect.
My first batch of Dutch indoor plants in the early 90s were from clones that I received.
I crossed those in with the now indoor acclimatized local strains, and they were also very resilient.
I had little trouble germinating and growing the seedlings. So, I've been too careless this time.

I feel good to be back with some Northern Lights. If I can get a male out them, I'll start making my own seeds!

Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone!
:love:

After about 10 hrs of soak, I've sown all these seeds already.

In the meantime:
The little AK47 is coming along nicely, first leaves filling out a bit, can see the second set just appearing, very happy and healthy.
The little White Widow Max is doing nicely too, though the edges of the first set of leaves are a bit damaged, but otherwise happy and healthy too.

In other interesting news:
Discovered a local store that sells a pretty good range of garden supplies!
Not perfect, but pretty good.
I've been wondering about getting some things online, especially for Ca+Mg, because my guerrilla plants will be drinking mostly rainwater.
Then... while wandering around the local mountain side farm area, I stumbled across a most horrible smell -- like some dead corpse or something!!!
Local farmers, it seems, buy up sacks of eggs (probably rooted, overdue, or not sold in the shops) which they place around the base of a certain local fruit tree, seems pretty obviously a local organic Calcium booster! There are kgs of these at the base of dozens of trees. OMG do they stink!! One was a whole egg, which I gently pushed with my foot, and it literally exploded with a loud "POP!" and a stink bomb effect.
May have just discovered a perfect organic Ca source! :yay:

Back