Indoor Susitna's Autoflower Menagerie

Thanks for the rep @St. Tom , they both smelled super dank.

Got the last 2 cut down last night :smoking:

Orange Bud at 83 days:
20220612_123156.jpg

20220612_123247.jpg

Don't mind the cilantro sticking out lol, companion plants got out of control

Think Different at 90 days:
20220612_125035.jpg

20220612_125107.jpg

She got some nice fall colors at the end, and the buds feel really dense. Hopefully they stay that way after drying!
I'll update with dry weights and pics when they are all done
:baked:

Looks great. Haven't grown a Dutch passion auto for a while . Grew auto ultimate but was average potency . . Nice sticky looking buds on those plants of yours.
Then try your hands on some Auto White Widow or Auto Night Queen, both are heavy hitters :shooty:

Heard night queen is good. Just germinated a Mephisto Skywalker Gunna cross it over flash seeds copacabana super auto to try and make a bigish potent outdoor autoflower.
If you want big plants use the Auto Ultimate from Dutch Passion as a candidate. These plants absolutely go crazy if you let them and it's genetics have been used to create many a XXL cultivars out there...

Yeah I grew autonultinatexa fewc
If you want big plants use the Auto Ultimate from Dutch Passion as a candidate. These plants absolutely go crazy if you let them and it's genetics have been used to create many a XXL cultivars out there...
Times outdoors nice big plants. But I decided to try flash super autos this time. . You seen the 2.7 pound auto on you tube grower is called somehiguy .

Back