Indoor Susitna's Autoflower Menagerie

Pretty mixed results here for sure but a person just has to give it a try :smoking:. Was 41F overnight in the greenhouse but it looks like we get a day and a half of sunshine:headbang:
There are ways to extend your greenhouse time though...You could double wrap your polytunnel.
After you installed the first layer of poly stick swimming pool noodles on top of the poly where the frame is, leave 5cm/2" gaps between the noodles. Use contact glue for this or worst case tape to fix them to the greenhouse. Next, place second layer of poly plastic on top and tighten like a greenhouse should be. You should be able to play the drums on it. And if you have to do it in the cold or during wintertime, place a small heater inside the greenhouse while you are doing this. As soon as the poly cools down it tightens even more. Inside the greenhouse, install a small fan into the first layer of poly and let it run. Now your greenhouse is actively isolated and all it costs is the power to run the fan. You can do it without the fan, but it won't be as efficient as with.

SODK got the chop a couple days ago and is drying in the cabinet. Filled the bottom of 3 paper grocery bags and my garage reeks of citrus, pine and moth balls :eyebrows:
20220531_130143.jpg
20220531_130101.jpg
20220531_131507.jpg

Hard not to drool a bit when I open the bags up to turn the buds...the moth ball scent kind of surprised me at first but I guess that's the diesel part of the cross lol
That was my first experience with Chem Cookies a month ago. But the smell mellows out really nicely.

SODK final weight was 91g. Really floofy, more than I expected for sure. 3.21 oz and it took up a whole 1/4lb grove bag:
20220606_150013.jpg

Took Mango Smile down today as well, she was ready at 80 days:
20220528_10_42_24.png

20220606_151153.jpg
20220606_151228.jpg

Don't mind the fuzz lol, every cotton wood tree in Alaska decided to bloom all on the same day....so got some fuzzz stuck to the buds. I'll pick off what I can. :baked:

Nice variety of autos matey. At the moment I've got a couple of urban legends gorilla auto 1 Barneys farm auto critical kush and dr kripplings auto incredible bulk. Sprayed 1 gorilla auto with cs and will pollinate a branch or 2 on the other females. Most likely will give most of the fem seeds away to people who haven't grown those strains before.
IMG_20220611_071047.jpg

You Gunna do a outdoor auto grow in a greenhouse at the end of the season ?
No, just doing the outside grow this summer. Besides the fact that it's really hard to heat a greenhouse when it's -20, our sunshine gets down to about 4 hours by December 21st.

Since I would need supplemental light anyway, it's just more practical to grow inside the house.

:baked:

No, just doing the outside grow this summer. Besides the fact that it's really hard to heat a greenhouse when it's -20, our sunshine gets down to about 4 hours by December 21st.

Since I would need supplemental light anyway, it's just more practical to grow inside the house.

:baked:
Yeah forgot about the daylight hours up north. We had 100 days of rain last outdoor season so hoping for a better one this year

Back