Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

Some harvest pics of the Auto Bubble, looking and smelling great.

KIMG0526.jpg

KIMG0525.jpg

The white crack is looking good but the light was out in the cabinet and the pictures sucked. I'm keeping the rest of the cabinet empty until I can drop grow battle seeds in a week or so.

White Crack day 43. She's not doing to well, a lot of yellow leaves with red stems that I trimmed off. I added some cal-mag and diluted the megacrop.

KIMG0540.jpg

I'm holding space for the Grow Battle seeds, so it's super boring right now.

So apparently my white crack was hungry. After talking to other WC growers she is supposed to be an eater and I was underfeeding her. It looks bad in this pic, but you should have seen it two days ago. I was thinking about tossing it. Now it's starting to green back up.

KIMG0002.JPG

Here are the Mephisto Orange Diesel and Zamnesia White Widow newly planted for grow battles.

KIMG0003.JPG

The obligatory full cabinet shot.

KIMG0001.JPG

So apparently my white crack was hungry. After talking to other WC growers she is supposed to be an eater and I was underfeeding her. It looks bad in this pic, but you should have seen it two days ago. I was thinking about tossing it. Now it's starting to green back up.

View attachment 1003265

Here are the Mephisto Orange Diesel and Zamnesia White Widow newly planted for grow battles.

View attachment 1003266

The obligatory full cabinet shot.

View attachment 1003267
You have a sweet garden, there. And the wife is still clueless about it too. :coffee2:

Back