Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

White Crack day 18 topped to six nodes. Showing a little nutrient burn because it's sharing reservoir with the bubble gum, but it's growing strong.

KIMG0478.jpg

White Crack day 20 and Auto Bubble day 59.

This will be my last update for a while, going on vacation so the girls are on their own til new year's. The reservoir is full, so they are in the hands of the autopots.

KIMG0490.jpg

Auto Bubble starting to show some orange hairs. Hopefully will be a mid January harvest.

KIMG0491.jpg

The white crack has fully recovered from being topped. Got some lst and just starting to bloom.

KIMG0492.jpg

Well this is what they looked like after me not being home for 8 days:

KIMG0521.jpg

Female Seeds Auto Bubble day 64. There are some amber trichs already, she will not last another week. She still smells amazing with her odd tri-leaves.

KIMG0523.jpg

Mephisto White Crack day 28. All I can say is Boom!. She blew up while I was gone. After I took the pic she got some defoliating and LST.

KIMG0522.jpg

Seattle and Vancouver were a blast, I even visited a canna shop and bought weed legally for the first time ever.

KIMG0509.jpg

Hope yall had a happy New year!

Last edited:
they didnt miss a beat :smokeit:
happy hols :cheers: so whats the fancy weed like compared to home grown ?
:pighug:

The taste and smell were not as good as home grown but it was really potent. I'm guessing that commercial growers that have access to cheap testing probably grow purely for THC levels. The shop I went to was in a tiny little town so it might not have been as nice as the big fancy ones. They still had a ton of strains I'd never heard of. Even if I had a store down the street from me, I'd still grow my own.

The taste and smell were not as good as home grown but it was really potent. I'm guessing that commercial growers that have access to cheap testing probably grow purely for THC levels. The shop I went to was in a tiny little town so it might not have been as nice as the big fancy ones. They still had a ton of strains I'd never heard of. Even if I had a store down the street from me, I'd still grow my own.
Home grown will always be best. ALWAYS

Back