Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

Man it was filthy in there. Check out the new carbon filter.

KIMG0450.jpg

It definitely restricts the flow a bit. Not an issue in the winter, but might affect my cooling in the summer. So how long does a carbon filter last anyway?

@Yeatster I noticed that most of the new growth is three leaves, the earliest fan leaves were fives, but I trimmed a lit of them off. Not sure if it's a mutation or stressed or just wants to be crossed with a Ducksfoot.

So this one needs a haircut, which she'll get today. Female Seeds Auto Bubble day 50
View attachment 986918

White Crack day 9. I've neglected her a bit but now is the time to shine.

View attachment 986920

These were taken last night. I was going to clean the reservoir and clean out cabinet, but instead I smoked a bowl of Bluetoof AND a bowl of Critical, so yeah I took a nap instead
Way to go

images

View attachment 987008

It definitely restricts the flow a bit. Not an issue in the winter, but might affect my cooling in the summer. So how long does a carbon filter last anyway?

@Yeatster I noticed that most of the new growth is three leaves, the earliest fan leaves were fives, but I trimmed a lit of them off. Not sure if it's a mutation or stressed or just wants to be crossed with a Ducksfoot.
I like a clean garden. Nice job.

Day 54 Female Seeds Auto Bubble a couple of days since it got trimmed and additional LST. Super dark color, great mint smell and even the fan leaves are frosty. This one has potential.

KIMG0460.jpg

Day 15 Mephisto White Crack. Still in that boring phase. I'll be topping her on Friday I think.

KIMG0459.jpg

Here is the obligatory cabinet pic.

KIMG0454.jpg

I'm going to try a sample of the NL tonight one week post snipper. It will taste like hay probably, but I'm curious if it will be as much body as I hope.

View attachment 987008

Totally made me think of ducksfoot!

I think its dust and dirt on the white cover blocks up before the carbon.we are meant to wash that cover 6 months ish.last i looked mine was black so the whole thing went in the bin.
Keep er lit
:pighug:

It was a really nice stone, not racy at all. It sank right into my joints and bones and settled me in for the night. The taste was not bad for uncured weed and had the potential to be really nice in a few weeks.
OH, I bet you say that about all of your ladies
ThankfulWideKakarikis-small.gif

Back