Indoor Archaic fall 2018 stealth cabinet

Looks awesome @Archaic. The first strain I grew was a Northern Lights from Peak Seeds (photoperiod), but she was a bit more racey then I liked. Don't remember how long I let her go before chop. Still have some seeds left. Good growing.

So today is day 76. Last night I trimmed her up for a picture. Starting the chop this morning. She's all bud, lots of amber, I'm super happy about pulling 3-4 jars off of this girl.

KIMG0448.jpg

Female Seeds Auto Bubble day 48. She's not gotten enough light in her life because of her big fat sister. Six bud sites because I suck at topping. Unbelievable color and smell.

KIMG0450.jpg

The new family pic. I need to clean my autopot rig.

KIMG0449.jpg

Mephisto White crack, not very many days.

KIMG0451.jpg

I'll post some chpped bud pics later.

So today is day 76. Last night I trimmed her up for a picture. Starting the chop this morning. She's all bud, lots of amber, I'm super happy about pulling 3-4 jars off of this girl.

View attachment 985883

Female Seeds Auto Bubble day 48. She's not gotten enough light in her life because of her big fat sister. Six bud sites because I suck at topping. Unbelievable color and smell.

View attachment 985884

The new family pic. I need to clean my autopot rig.

View attachment 985885

Mephisto White crack, not very many days.

View attachment 985886

I'll post some chpped bud pics later.
I am looking forward to the final weight in a few weeks. You should be pleased with yourself. Here's some rep :slap:

Here are some harvest pics just randomly taken to help warm you up on a blustery winter day

KIMG0452.jpg

KIMG0459.jpg

KIMG0461.jpg

KIMG0465.jpg

KIMG0462.jpg

KIMG0464.jpg

The trim box might get processed into hash next week. Hopefully my cure will be coming along in January and I can get it weighed and jarred up. A lot of the trim could have been nugged, but I was getting sick of trimming and I need hash anyway.

So this one needs a haircut, which she'll get today. Female Seeds Auto Bubble day 50
KIMG0447.jpg

White Crack day 9. I've neglected her a bit but now is the time to shine.

KIMG0449.jpg

These were taken last night. I was going to clean the reservoir and clean out cabinet, but instead I smoked a bowl of Bluetoof AND a bowl of Critical, so yeah I took a nap instead

Back