Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

Last two days I've been checking out my originally planned grow sites.

In the last six weeks, they've become much more overgrown than in early summer.
The last month has been relatively dry, but more rain should definitely be on the way for Aug, Sept and Oct.

I think I may change my original plan of transplanting into the local soil, supplemented with some mix and fert.
Instead, I think I'm going to put everything into 10L pots, lining bottom with coco coir, then supplemented soil and fert.
It will mean that the root systems won't be able to fully spread out, but the soil is quite rocky in places, and I don't have the time to dig 20 decent sized holes.
It may mean carrying up to 20 x 10L pots into the sites, though.
Still have time to think about this.

The trials of a new site and growing style. Fun! :-D

For now, waiting for the baby girls to sprout! <3

We have a baby girl!

The waiting is always hard, but didn't honestly think any would sprout out of the soil so quickly!
It was the strongest of the Auto White Widow Maxs, one of the ones in the larger seedling pots. I thought it might be one of the Auto Sour Diesels, given how fast they popped.
Now it's just about 1cm out, but the seed husk is already off.
For the record, from start of soak to germination 12 hrs, to sowing in pots 36 hrs, to sprout 2.5 days.

Nice. Very nice. ^_^

Photos soon. Maybe others will be up by then, too.

Thanks, @Duckster!
Looks like you also went for the exact same "Strong Feminized Auto" package deal they offer.
Do you have a grow journal / log that I can check out? :-D

I've grown quite a few batches of regular photoperiod plants organically in soil in the past.
So, with autos the start of the process should be pretty much the same.

Thanks for the "rep" -- still figuring out this forum, haha!

Yeah you're right but the deal was different a couple of years ago. Oh yeah the links to my journals are in my signature - always good for a laugh. :cheers:

Nice,very speedy delivery of the baby girl!! Ohhhh she gonna be a strong one !!! Cant wait to see some pics !!

Yes, very speedy! I'm hoping this niñita is going to be a mujer maravilla!
As promised, here are the baby pics! <3

From a little distance:
20160807 Outdoor Guerrilla Auto White Widow Max sprout 2.jpg

Close up:
20160807 Outdoor Guerrilla Auto White Widow Max sprout 3.jpg

I put them outside for a little morning sun, but take them in before midday when it gets too hot.
They'll need to be tough and strong to go guerrilla in this neighborhood.

Last edited:
Back