Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

Thanks for coming to the funeral, @912GreenSkell

I think that the climate isn't that bad, but not late in the summer to fall season.
Rain fall much less around May and June, and still not that high in July.
And the tropical storms don't come until maybe July, but mainly August and September.
So, spring may be the plan, rounding up in June or maybe to mid July.

I've learned a lot, true.

Love and hugs,
:love:

During the months of less rain is humidity off the charts on the average(70%+), or is it more reasonable on the average. I am almost done writing an outdoor auto guide. Prob wont be finished until early mid winter(busy, busy, busy this time of year!)

During the months of less rain is humidity off the charts on the average(70%+), or is it more reasonable on the average. I am almost done writing an outdoor auto guide. Prob wont be finished until early mid winter(busy, busy, busy this time of year!)

According to the weather bureau stats, this whole area is above 80% year round.
Scare ya, huh?!

According to the weather bureau stats, this whole area is above 80% year round.
Scare ya, huh?!
My midsummer is 70%+ easily on the average. Its all going to come down to strain choice for sure(ive only done the one so far, but DP's Brooklyn Sunrise was the only plant to not mold for me this summer), but yeah with that ripping high humidity you will have to avoid the wet season as much as you can.

My midsummer is 70%+ easily on the average. Its all going to come down to strain choice for sure(ive only done the one so far, but DP's Brooklyn Sunrise was the only plant to not mold for me this summer), but yeah with that ripping high humidity you will have to avoid the wet season as much as you can.

I've had a good long read of your outdoor grows, with the Sunrise and Ultimates and stuff.
People recommended the Flash super-autos, but I don't know if that length of grow is going to work here, or the size of those plants.

Still thinking and planning. Once this is wrapped up (NLs aside), may start another "planning grow" thread to bounce ideas around.
Thanks for all your help along the way!

Sorry to see your problems.... Chin up.... try and shrug it off and go again.... You have gained a lot of experience, that is one big plus you can take away from this grow..... but I also feel your pain for your recent loss.

:pass::karmacloud::vibes::pass:

Sorry to see your problems.... Chin up.... try and shrug it off and go again.... You have gained a lot of experience, that is one big plus you can take away from this grow..... but I also feel your pain for your recent loss.

:pass::karmacloud::vibes::pass:

Thanks, @Frogster !

Your grow is ripping it!
Trying not to be too jealous, haha!!!!

Back