Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

Great plan! Check out some of @Spanglish grows. He did some very nice grows in a cardboard box using CFL and corn LED lighting. Also used outdoors on his balcony as supplemental lighting when weather permitted.

Hey Ducky pal hope all is going well there, for you and yours. Overly kind words as always, but just maybe there is some sense in my ramblings from back then. Have just got the box fired up again, with a White N Bubbly in the 1L pot and a return to Sour Crack in the 6L, thread is in Mephisto's sections.

Thanks for this tip. Will check out senor Spanglish soon!

Bienvenido Maria, un placer conocerte. Thanks for the like bomb in my 1L thread, hope you found some kind of sense in the stoned mess i posted up there, will be returning the likes for sure when i get a chance to check out this thread, but from the pics on this page things look to be going nicely.

Peace and happy growing to you all ;)

Bienvenido Maria, un placer conocerte. Thanks for the like bomb in my 1L thread, hope you found some kind of sense in the stoned mess i posted up there, will be returning the likes for sure when i get a chance to check out this thread, but from the pics on this page things look to be going nicely.

Peace and happy growing to you all ;)

Hi @Spanglish, nice of you to drop by!

Your 1L micro grow is so, damn, cool. Single bud plant that fits in your hand!
At first I was reading it as 1 gal, then I was like, hey, that's 1 Liter!!!

Because I've been thinking about next spring getting them going indoors under lights,
maybe just in 1L pots at first, then putting into 8L to go outdoors.
So, I have a vague idea about how I may go about the start of that.

Will check out the whole micro grow sub-forum later...

Love and hugs,
Maria
:love:

Checking back in this thread about the progress of the larger NL:

Identified her as a female on Sept 11, which is 2+ weeks ago.
Usually -- indoors, that is -- they'll show sex after about 1 week of 12/12.
So my guess was about right, she's looking now like what an indoor NL would be after 3 weeks on 12/12.
So figure another 4 (bare minimum) to 5 or more weeks until ready.

The two NL young ladies are now in a semi sheltered spot under some larger trees,
as we prepare for yet another big tropical storm coming through tonight through Wednesday.

I figure they'll be okay, after the last two storms.
Still, it's water logging and very little sunlight during those few days.
But weather report then says sunny or sun with clouds for the end of the week. Yeah!!!!

Well, that storm was far more ferocious than anticipated.
Some real damage out there, mainly from wind, but a lot of rain, too.
It's a real mess out there, branches and roofing tiles and stuff everywhere.

Haven't gone up to check on the ladies yet.
Hope they survived, but think they will have suffered some damage to say the least...

Both plants were knocked down to the ground, totally not surprising.

The smaller NL 1 has some very serious wind burn and a lot of missing leaves, but stem and root intact.
The larger NL 2 has a few missing leaves, a bit battered, but otherwise still very much alive.

Then, another major tropical storm on the cards for next week...

Sigh...............................................................................................

Both plants were knocked down to the ground, totally not surprising.

The smaller NL 1 has some very serious wind burn and a lot of missing leaves, but stem and root intact.
The larger NL 2 has a few missing leaves, a bit battered, but otherwise still very much alive.

Then, another major tropical storm on the cards for next week...

Sigh...............................................................................................
Jeeeezum. You outdoor growers are warriors. Good luck with the next storm.

Smoke Report

Okay, okay, the bit that we go through the whole process for, finally!
Warning: smoke report has already started before writing this post...

Is there some standard template for this?
Something I should have thought of before typing... haha.

So, this is for the Auto AK47.
Sprouted on Aug 6, harvested Sept 26, means 51 days old,
cut down prematurely due to all the above stuff.
Today is Oct 1, so 6 days drying at humidity of 80%-100%.

First challenge was finding or making a smoking device.
No proper pipes or papers around here, so it was back to high school technology,
making a nice bong out of a plastic juice bottle, a cut length of garden hose,
a bowl crafted from a can of energy drink. Ah, those were the days, long ago...

Took a regular feeble bud from the AK47. Due to being premature, they're all feeble,
but it wasn't from the top cola, or from the bottom laterals.
Choppity chop chop...

Smoked.... surprisingly smoothly, actually, considering haven't smoke in a long, long, long time.
It's light, buzzy, hitting the senses nicely, visually stimulated, and a bit racey around the head.
It's very mild or weak, to be expected from the age. But it works.
Just did one small bowl to start with.
My old gold standard for myself and my partner was three good sized bong bowls of a new crop or strain.
For other people, that was probably too much, but on my first grows, for a daily smoker, it was about right.
After skill in growing improved, often 3 bowls was a bit too much for any objective crop testing.
But long time since I've grown, so... one small one first, wait for a bit...
Can always have another later, right?

Think I'll go for a walk around the great outdoors, should be nice.
Not sure about encountering anyone outdoors though.

This post is already getting a bit wordy, haha.

Success!!!

Love and hugs,
Maria
:love:

Some 'net surfing, chocolate eating, donut-found-in-back-of-fridge eating, cheese on crackers eating, walking around in the great outdoors, and dinner later.
Was good for the munchies, that much can be said. Hahahaha.... forgot about that donut in the fridge. Don't ask when it was put there, okay...

It works. Nice light buzzy stimulating social friendly kind of high. No stone, but definitely feeling relaxed.

Now, next is the wispy White Widow (which was super premature) or the bite-sized Cheese?

Good to see you were able to salvage a bit for all of your efforts! :thumbsup: I don't normally get the munchies, but all this talk of food has put me in a foo frenzy kind of a mood.

Back