Photoperiod Trippy gorilla by big heads seeds - insane THC content!

Sounds sweet man. Keep up the good work. One more question, how hard were the nugs on the trippy gorilla?
The buds were rockhard. Properly the hardest I've grown. If can find a female that grows big buds then she will be a keeper. I honestly wish I still had the strain in pure form. I would of crossed skylotus over it.

Just nabbed a quick a quick picture of them inside the tent. Just after the pic was taken I removed them from the building and put them outside as I needed to throw a bug bomb in there. The entire room they are in is riddled with a whole plethora of insects. They plants will still out of the building until the smoke has settled in the room.

IMG_2114.JPG

The big bomb worked wonders. The ladies are now back inside. I also topped each plant before they went back inside.

The grow in my bloom tent is nearing its end so these girls will be ready too flip on about two weeks. I was going toI put them on the autopots from today on but it think I'll just hand feed them until they enter the bloom room.

The ladies have been put into the bloom tent! Now the exitment begins! They're currently on the autopot system getting fed some veg nutes still. This will continue for around a week too help them climatize to their new surroundings. Their also sitting under two 600w hps bulbs.

I will class today as day one of bloom.

Let the fun begin!

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

Day 8 - of bloom

All the ladies are pushing through the net and pre flowers are now forming in them all. They're still on veg nutes but they'll be put onto bloom nutes tomorrow. We should then see the production of bud sites begin too ramp up along with the stretch of the plants. When this occurs I will begin training them daily.

IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG

Day 18 - of bloom.

All the ladies have filled the net and due to space restraints I've let them shoot on upwards. I'm installing a second SCROG net tomorrow which had wider gaps through the net. This is just too bend down the bigger stems which are around 9 inches above the net. I'm also doing this now before the stems become more like wood and make this task yet more difficult.

Pics will follow tomorrow

Back