Photoperiod Monster mass by critical mass collective

Sure hate that you had problems but at least they were close to finished. Might not be pretty but they will smoke.

Yeah, all the really dry ones have been trimmed up too the best I can do. A LOT of the plant matter has been thrown away too. I still got one plant left too trim mind. Had a little smoke on a bit earlier. The taste is ok me the high is pretty decent. I'll elaborate more when it's dried and cured a bit

Weight is in. I pulled ten and a quarter ounces of this one. A very low result. The smoke is decent enough, nothing too write home about it it's alright and it does the job. I doubt I'll grow this strain, even though the poor result was purely my doing, or lack of doing rather. I could tell before the pipes became blocked that the plants were looking on the slim side but the valve blockage intensified that.

Anyways, that's another grow done. Fingers crossed my future ones will be more successful than this

just one of them things :pass:a blocked pipe,kicked over pot,snapped branch,fell on tent.and if you gonna have a plant die on you no better time :smokeit:
could well improve with a cure.
keep er lit
:pighug:

just one of them things :pass:a blocked pipe,kicked over pot,snapped branch,fell on tent.and if you gonna have a plant die on you no better time :smokeit:
could well improve with a cure.
keep er lit
:pighug:
Very true. Thanks for the encouragement man. As you know, I still got two grows active on here. They're gonna be the bomb!

Great journal! How many plants did you have here? Also just wondering why you choose to use the Canna Flores instead of the Coco. Is that because of Autopot blockages?

Great journal! How many plants did you have here? Also just wondering why you choose to use the Canna Flores instead of the Coco. Is that because of Autopot blockages?

Yes. Back when I used too hand water I used coco a&b and the salt buildup around the lid of the bottle was crazy so I figured that would create a nightmare in the autopot system. The Flores range has salt build up too but no where near the same amount as the coco range.

he reason for the blockage on this grow is purely my laziness. I didn't clean out the pipes and the whole system from the grow before. Naturally salts will build up overtime, regardless of what nutrients are used. So it's essential too clean out the the whole system, including the valves after every grow. I've been using autopots for well over a year now and I became complacent because a block hadn't happened to me before

And there were 6 plants at the end

Back