Photoperiod Monster mass by critical mass collective

The girls are out growing the net now. There little no room left too tuck them under anymore so I'm gonna let them shoot on upwards.

Currently at Day 13 of bloom. Bud sites are now beginning too form and I introduced big bud at 2ml per litre as of yesterday. The amount of 'tops' these plants have are insane. I do believe That if nothing goes wrong with the grow I could pass my record of 29 ounces in one grow. The pictures don't do the girls any justice.

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG

Day 22 (of bloom) -

All the bud sites have now developed. The plants are looking healthy and they're still guzzling up as much feed as I can give them. The stretch is very vigorous on them too, especially on one lady as she's grown up to 2 inch per day. Thankfully though the stretch has slowed down but they're still stretching regardless. Hopefully the stretch will stop when they start putting on weight but that depends on how much of the lineage is sativa.

On a side note, I've decided too change the format of the thread. From here on out I'll header each post with the current day they're at in their bloom cycle.

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

Day 25 (of bloom)

All bid sites are now developed so I'll be dicontinuing the big bud and introducing Buddhas Tree pk9/18 (my all time favourite nutrient BTW haha) at the rate of 0.5ml per ten litres. I'll also be reducing my base nutrient ( canna AB Flores ) from 30 ml per ten litres to 15 ml per litre. The thinking behind is too decrease the nitrogen intake and promote better bud production. Plus the plants are still steectching and bordering on the unmanageable. Especially one girl who'll be growing into the light withing a few days. Later today I'll bend her down with some fencing wire. Hopefully that'll slow her down.

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

Day 29 - (of bloom)

The PK is really taking effect now. The bus sites are really starting too swell up. Still havin some issues with the lanky girl. I'll start too bend her down slowly over the next few days. The leaf ratio on the plant that was re-vegged is getting a bit out of hand. I'll defoliate her when the buds get bigger.

IMG_2030.JPG
IMG_2031.JPG
IMG_2033.JPG

Day 32 - (of bloom)

Weight is being gained! It's unsure too tell of the pk 9/18 is responsible for this or if it's the strain, let's attribute this too both. The buds are getting fatter and all of them showing sugar leaves around the budsite. They're a little sticky too the touch, hopefully they'll be oozing in resin very soon.

The lanky girl has been bent down as much as possible just hope she stays down now. The stretch overall is still occurring at thoughout every plant but it has slowed down quite significantly.

The breeder claims that this strain can be finished within 45 days, (I've rounded it too seven weeks so 49), and up until today I thought that would be impossible. The alleged quick turn around on this strain coupled with its alleged yield is what drawn me too it in the first place. I think now chopping her down at the 7 weeks mark is looking quite promising, even though it's only 17 days away. Anyone who's grown weed before will know that a lot can happen in 17 days. We will just have too see closer too the day.

IMG_2061.JPG
IMG_2062.JPG
IMG_2063.JPG
IMG_2064.JPG
IMG_2065.JPG

I forgot too add that I am now feeding them buddhas tree pk 9/18 at 0.75 per litre. I made the jump up a little earlier than planned because they are a very thirsty. Also, I came across some bud candy and bud factor X that I bought some time ago. I filled up the tank with these two nutrients in the mix just too use up the bottles. I don't have any more of these two nutes left now so I won't be finishing the grow with it, they're only gonna have them until the tank runs dry. This may seem like a pointless thing too do but these are some of the hardiest plants I've grown and I'm sure they can handle a shake up too the nute regimen

Day 38 (of bloom)

The plants look the same. Not much has changed over the last six days, which I'm very disappointed with. The plants are still in need of defoliation. I'll do this by the weekend.

I'll add more pics then

Back