Photoperiod Monster mass by critical mass collective

The seeds have arrived. I won't be able to germ them until tomorrow though because I need too shift things around in the veg tent. Watch this space!

IMG_1396.JPG

The seeds are currently being germinated using the paper towel method. Hopefully I'll get too share some pics on here of their little taproots. As soon as roots are shown they be going straight into to coco.

Quick update:

8 out of the ten seeds have popped, which is good because I only have space too grow out 8 anyways.
I just put the germed seeds into coco and they're relaxing in the veg tent.
On a side note, I transplanted some incredible bulk and pineapple chunk into the autopot system, carried out some maintenance on the bloom tent and filled up the res on the bloom room too. It's been a busy day haha

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

I haven't put anything on here for a few weeks because nothing has happened guys. The cold has been a major battle the last few weeks and it's killed most of the seedlings. Four have survived but growth is very slow as a result of this. I've ordered new seeds and they'll be germinated tomorrow. I've since installed a tube heater into the tent so hopefully this will keep the cold at bay- fingers crossed.

Cold concrete will leach the heat. Cold roots will stunt a plant. Plastic might not be enough. Feel the trays, if cold you could use cardboard. I use rigid foam insulation board pieces under my plants. Juust feel it with your hand, see if it seems cold to the touch

Cold concrete will leach the heat. Cold roots will stunt a plant. Plastic might not be enough. Feel the trays, if cold you could use cardboard. I use rigid foam insulation board pieces under my plants. Juust feel it with your hand, see if it seems cold to the touch

Cheers for the tip man, I'll get on that asap

Back