Photoperiod Trippy gorilla by big heads seeds - insane THC content!

Nice one. I am growing the auto version. They are doing great .

Nice! How far along are they? Have you got a journal or any pics? Wouldn't mind having a look at those

Nice one. I am growing the auto version. They are doing great .
This was the post with the link. I removed it.
You are good Diapot

:d5:
I had meant to quote the post I edited. Have a great day!

I grew trippy gorilla outdoors last year. Very potent strain but not the highest yielding. I crossed it over critical super silver haze. It made it more potent. The trippy gorilla is also very sticky dripping with resin.

I grew trippy gorilla outdoors last year. Very potent strain but not the highest yielding. I crossed it over critical super silver haze. It made it more potent. The trippy gorilla is also very sticky dripping with resin.

Cool dude. I've heard that they don't produce the highest of yields, that's why I've opted for a veg time that's about 11 weeks and too also grow 8 of them indoors.
I originally planted ten seeds because that's how many came in the pack and I wasn't sure of their germination rate. Thankfully all of them sprouted and they all look really healthy so I couldn't bring myself too killl the 2 that's left over so I've put them outdoors for the summer. What month did You chop yours down?

Cool dude. I've heard that they don't produce the highest of yields, that's why I've opted for a veg time that's about 11 weeks and too also grow 8 of them indoors.
I originally planted ten seeds because that's how many came in the pack and I wasn't sure of their germination rate. Thankfully all of them sprouted and they all look really healthy so I couldn't bring myself too killl the 2 that's left over so I've put them outdoors for the summer. What month did You chop yours down?
April in Australia. So that's October in america I think. Really worth growing. I tried gorilla bomb as well. Really nice and potent but buds we're fluffy so I crossed ghost train 1 over it to make the buds more compact. That turned out to be a nice cross. I have a couple of gg4 strains from expert seeds I'll pop next.

April in Australia. So that's October in america I think. Really worth growing. I tried gorilla bomb as well. Really nice and potent but buds we're fluffy so I crossed ghost train 1 over it to make the buds more compact. That turned out to be a nice cross. I have a couple of gg4 strains from expert seeds I'll pop next.
Sounds sweet man. Keep up the good work. One more question, how hard were the nugs on the trippy gorilla?

Back