Indoor Arty Grows : Trippy Gorilla by Big Head Seeds

holy fucking cow what a bounty in such a small space i knew you had skills but that is massively impressive :bighug::vibe::pass:
Thanks @St. Tom for the kind words!
I have had to develop growing in small spaces, that's just the way it is whist I live in a small flat/apartment.
I am also big on stealth which goes hand in hand with growing in small spaces.
So often people have said you can't do this or that but I do my research and try to combine that knowledge to create new and different ways of growing in my limited space.
I run a silent cab as well, which in it's self was quite a challenge and I also try to cram as much in there as possible, whilst still producing decent bud.
I don't bother with weighing it these days, as it is only for percy, for family and friends.
In the past I have averaged around 12-14OZ in there and Trippy Gorilla probably surpassed that!

damn thats amazing m8, im just starting out, 2x2x4 stealth grow ak47 auto's soon to pop under 120w quatum led.
Cheers buddy, thanks for the kind words!
Is this your first grow? If it is have you posted you journal in the "New Growers Grow Journals" <<< click this link if you want to see where that is. If you have started a journal elsewhere on the forum and would like it moved, contact on the awesome moderators/Global moderators and they should be able to move it.
The new growers section is a fantastic place for first time growers, where you will get help any time you should get stuck. It is also a great way to chat with other growers and often make firm friends.
I keep my plants small by growing in 1 liter long root pots and when sex shows (first pistils/white hairs) I transplant in to final pot, no need to be gentle as it the transplant that shocks the root is the what would be "the stretch phase". This way you can keep the height down to 12" to 18" and still get good bud production.
I mention this because 4' is a tight ceiling especially when you include the space taken by the light. I realise Quantum boards are thin but you still need air to getn to the heatsink as they are fanless.
AK 47 is a nice strain and can pack a punch and 120W should grow some nice buds..
Thanks for dropping by
Arty
:pass:

Cheers buddy, thanks for the kind words!
Is this your first grow? If it is have you posted you journal in the "New Growers Grow Journals" <<< click this link if you want to see where that is. If you have started a journal elsewhere on the forum and would like it moved, contact on the awesome moderators/Global moderators and they should be able to move it.
The new growers section is a fantastic place for first time growers, where you will get help any time you should get stuck. It is also a great way to chat with other growers and often make firm friends.
I keep my plants small by growing in 1 liter long root pots and when sex shows (first pistils/white hairs) I transplant in to final pot, no need to be gentle as it the transplant that shocks the root is the what would be "the stretch phase". This way you can keep the height down to 12" to 18" and still get good bud production.
I mention this because 4' is a tight ceiling especially when you include the space taken by the light. I realise Quantum boards are thin but you still need air to getn to the heatsink as they are fanless.
AK 47 is a nice strain and can pack a punch and 120W should grow some nice buds..
Thanks for dropping by
Arty
:pass:
Much appreciated for the reply m8, do you cut at third or fourth node? I think I will try your method as I do want to keep them small

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Much appreciated for the reply m8, do you cut at third or fourth node? I think I will try your method as I do want to keep them small

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
When topping i go for the f5th inter node.
I don't always top or fim. sometimes I will bend the main stem and tie it there so it is at the same level as the satellites,
Sometimes I do nothing but my Dwarfing transplant technique.
Currently I am growing 3 Rainbow Stone's and 1 x Citrus noir. The Rainbow Stone's will naturally stay short, so I will do nothing to them.
The Citrus Noir on the other hand will be dwarfed and topped.
Have look at my trippy gorilla journal in my signature, I describe how I Dwarf them there at the start of the thread.
If you need any clarification let me know.
Here is my first journal using this Dwarfing method but I had already done one test run beforehand. I explain the origins of this method, which I have tweaked over time, taking in other environmental factors.
Link >>> https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...e-ds-300-1-x-vipar-b2x3-stunting.36318/page-6
My "Arty Grows : Rainbow Stone & Citrus Noir" would be a good one for you to follow as the girls are approaching that time when they show maturity by starting to flower, just the right time to Dwarf the Citrus Noir, which I will also top as she has legs. The Rainbow Stones as I mention will be very carefully repotted and allow to stretch because of their diminutive stature.

General advice.
If I grow a new strain I try to research it, by looking at other peoples grows with that strain.
If there are no grows because it is a new strain, I will read the breeders description and make a choice that way.
As a new grower, trying to limit mistake is what we all wish for but making mistakes and learning from them makes us better growers.
There isn't a single member here that hasn't occasionally tripped up at some point.
AFN is a very cool forum and the people here are awesome, visit other grows that have the same strain if possible, it is an invaluable way to learn and grower love to talk about their grows.
The more journals you read and ask questions in the more knowledge you will gain and you also get to make new acquaintances and friend too AFN is a community and not just a forum.
Have a great day and remember any day where you don't learn something new is a wasted day!!:headbang: (there's never a wasted day at AFN)!
Peace:pass:
Arty:vibe:

cool, nice buds, good harvest:clapper:
Hi Tina
I hope I find you well and in good spirits.:bighug:
Thank you for your kind words!:d5::smoking:
It was a nice grow and yield was excellent.
I hope business is good for you.
Best wishes for a happy day:cheers:
Arty:vibe:

Back