Photoperiod Trippy gorilla by big heads seeds - insane THC content!

Hey guys. Apologies for not updating,I've been extremely busy lately plus I've experienced some ill health too. Due to a multitude of things I went 10 days without feeding them, which is not a good move when growing in coco. But, thankfully, I'm back into the feeding regimen and they have bounced back. First true leaves are showing. I'll upload pics at a later date

The girls a looking great. They're quite a vigorous grower and most of them are at the third node. The plan at this stage is too keep them in these pots for another two weeks. Then in three weeks I'll either top of FIM them, depending on what the growth look like at that time.

IMG_1898.JPG

IMG_1899.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

i have a trippy gorilla growing now i thought it was an auto but turns out its a photo and im a idiot lol , ive been doing some lst and i also topped it , she turned 4 today and ive set it away to flower, im also following another trippy grow else where if you,d like the link to it its at 11 weeks

Last edited:
i have a trippy gorilla growing now i thought it was an auto but turns out its a photo and im a idiot lol , ive been doing some lst and i also topped it , she turned 4 today and ive set it away to flower, im also following another trippy grow else where if you,d like the link to it its at 11 weeks

Yeah I'd like a look at that man

Here's the girls today. I didn't have enough to me too get ten out and take a pic like I usually do so I just took a cheeky snap of them inside. They're looking really good, I should be repotting them on Saturday

IMG_2019.JPG

Here's the girls today. I didn't have enough to me too get ten out and take a pic like I usually do so I just took a cheeky snap of them inside. They're looking really good, I should be repotting them on Saturday

View attachment 918477
well, looks like you are back in the saddle grobro!:yay::pass:

Here's another pic taken today with the lights on. I was gonna repot them today and give the tent a thorough clean but, as per usual, my hectic life shows no downtime. I'll carry out these chores tomorrow morning if I get chance or maybe Monday.

IMG_2027.JPG

So, the much alluded repotting day has finally come, albeit a long time overdue! I transplanted eight of the ten biggest girls tonight into their final pots that will go onto the auto pot system. All the girls are looking super healthy, apart from one that had a slug chompin on her but she's in no serious trouble because of that. I've attached Of her chomped leaves for reference. The girls I transplanted all have really good root systems developing and some were on the cusp of becoming root bound. The emergence of side beaches on these ladies look promising. After they've been topped we should see these develop rather nicely. I've also added pics of these side branches, pics of the roots and pics of them in their final pot.

The plan now is hand feed them daily for another week or so then top them.

These girls are looking awesome! Enjoy the pics!

(Apologies for the rambling I'm rather tired and stoned)

IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2078.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG
IMG_2084.JPG
IMG_2085.JPG
IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2087.JPG

PS- I couldn't bring myself too kill the two smallest girls so they're gonna be grown outdoors!

Back