Photoperiod Trippy gorilla by big heads seeds - insane THC content!

Day 51- of bloom

These girls are looking fucking awesome! These are some of the Frostiest buds I’ve ever grown. Just touching them slightly leaves the fingers extremely sticky. I see now why it’s called gorilla glue haha. The girls are still swelling outwards but the pistils are still long and white. I’m glad for this because these don’t look like they’re gonna be big buds but the white pistils still suggest that growth is still to occur. I’m also just over seven weeks and it’s a safe bet that these won’t be done at eight weeks as the breeder claims. These ladies are easily gonna be another three weeks before I even think of chopping them down. However, these plants are already laden in resin so the breeder may be spot on with their THC content. The smell on these ladies is very earthy and pine like. Quite appealing to the senses. After a good flush though the profile may change.

C0934438-8A4D-4E42-94D9-A014A7CAE82D.jpeg
D8837A03-90D1-46C5-8A72-25F28B3B98DB.jpeg
43AD2997-1EF3-4355-AFDE-0B2A6DF16D93.jpeg
D1D0D9EB-509A-4632-ACE9-ADC52AAEC251.jpeg

They are going to be a good size! They would be bigger if you vegged em bigger before flipping

Maybe dude. They were vegged for 9 weeks. I don’t think a longer veg would have affected their bud size, just the over all size of the plant. I didn’t wanna veg them longer either due to the sativa dominance in them and because I also grow perpetually so I didn’t wanna hold up future grows either. Also, the stretch on these is mental. I had too put in two SCROG nets too stop them growing into the bulb. If I hadn’t of done that the girls would have out grown the tent and the grow would have definitely been over by now. But still, they are looking good and they continue to swell. When the pistils turn onwards I’ll dose them with overdrive by advanced nutrients just too make sure they’ve been pushed to their limit

Maybe dude. They were vegged for 9 weeks. I don’t think a longer veg would have affected their bud size, just the over all size of the plant. I didn’t wanna veg them longer either due to the sativa dominance in them and because I also grow perpetually so I didn’t wanna hold up future grows either. Also, the stretch on these is mental. I had too put in two SCROG nets too stop them growing into the bulb. If I hadn’t of done that the girls would have out grown the tent and the grow would have definitely been over by now. But still, they are looking good and they continue to swell. When the pistils turn onwards I’ll dose them with overdrive by advanced nutrients just too make sure they’ve been pushed to their limit
While they were vegged for 9 weeks yes, they were rather small for 9 weeks imo but they are looking awesome man, I vegged 2 plants for 4 weeks and ive had to put 3 nets in there now and they still have another 4 weeks! While veg time doesnt matter much its how fast they grow in that veg time, definently more bud for more plant! Keep it up will be curious how it comes out! [emoji106]
ac4bb2743850db0b2025c998ce80109e.jpg
8b14030741757254d4f70f194f23e570.jpg

Back