Photoperiod Trippy gorilla by big heads seeds - insane THC content!

Due to the site update all the posts to this thread over the last few days have been lost. I know other people posted here but unfortunately I didn’t get to see who posted them.
Any-hoo, today is the chop day!!! I’ll try and get some pics of the process as I’m going along and I’ll obv Update the weight they yield here too!

The chop is done and by damn was it hard work. There’s a LOT of weed there. I’ll update more as they dry

So the weed is really dry already, that’s due too me blasting it with three fans. The weight now is 776 grams so that’s just under 28 ounces. I’ll weight it again on a few days .

Ok so the weight is in.........

720 grams. That 24 ounces and 20 grams. It’s 25 and 20 if we include the ounce I pre trimmed off it. This has been a good grow, really easy and no mishaps, everything went according to plan. The weight isn’t too bad, definitely would have preferred a few more ounces, but who doesnt ? Haha. I’ve had more off other gross and I’ve definitely had less. The weed is curing as we speak. Oh, and the smoke! The smoke is fucking awesome! Real hard hitting and tasty too. The cure will definitely improve the already awesome taste.

I have another grow active here if anyone would like to follow that now this one has ended. It’s a lsd and chocolate mint og grow.

Peace!

Well peeps, it looks like this grow continues! Just before I flipped these girls I had two over that I put outdoors because I couldn’t bring myself too kill them. I wasn’t going to include these on this journal initially because they are outside but I’ve recently acquired myself a new tent and a 315w cmh setup so I figured I’d bring those girls back inside. I was going too start a completely new grow with this setup but these were getting too stinky outside so I brought them indoors. They’re still in the first 5litet pots but I’m going too risk it and transfer them onto my old auto pot system. I know this is dangerous for them and I know they’re all root bound now but I’ll risk it anyway.

Pics too follow soon

Back