Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I will give more frequent but smaller waterings from now on

Tried that watering small but frequent, didn't work for me, to much work. I do a full drench and water until about 10-20%ish run off...I got it down to every 48hrs for the 10ltr pots (I really thought they would be every day) and every 3-4 days fro the larger 20ltr pot...Mainly I do the pot weight test when i get them out every day, and if its super light she needs water.

Brie 9am Day 18, she is being ponytailed atm :

DSC_0032a.JPG
DSC_0033a.JPG

@hippy71 Alien looks better and i swear she looks like she has grown ½ inch since yesterday :bighug:

DSC_0030a.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG

I went to pick up my second autopot today and showed the pics of the Alien to the "real" guru... he said classic led mg dif + maybe overwatering...

She has gotten better because i have upped Power House (has mg) but might give me nute burn instead.. i have bought mono mg, and she will be given a spray feed later today...
Then i can dial back Power House a bit ...

Cheers

I've got two 96s and they have been running 24 7 for a lil over two months . I've never had a problem with heat on them at all. I only have one air mover for a fan but it's more than any fan u can buy anyway. I leave it on low. It's still winter time here so I can't say shit bout the summer time. And I'll never use them in the summer because I get free electrical then . It's called the sun lol [emoji2]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Back