Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I'm enjoying it mate! following going forwards, all good. Yeah I have a fan blowing directly below my HPS, so would assume same is needed with this..or maybe over the top?

Sorry @Slowmo for the thread overtake, I'll sit quietly now...:smoking:

So today i went to visit the local guru's dead set on getting that canna mono

Showed him the pics from yesterday, he took one look and told me in a stern voice... dude stop overwatering your plants :crying:
he would not sell me the canna mono :thumbsup:

i just love shops and sellers like that

I'm pretty sure he' right on the money... :shrug:

I'm enjoying it mate! following going forwards, all good. Yeah I have a fan blowing directly below my HPS, so would assume same is needed with this..or maybe over the top?

Sorry @Slowmo for the thread overtake, I'll sit quietly now...:smoking:

NO need man we all learn :pass:

The Alien is in a 10l normal pot without any added drainage in bottom of pot ... once again victim of my own folly :face:

The GG#'s in Airpots are just fine ... that should have been a clue :shrug:

Glad you got it sorted out, yep Airpots and good substrate means it's not possible to over water.

Just means you have to water more often!

Brie middle of day 16 :

She seems to have taken being transplanted like a pro, i have connected air-pump to air-dome on the light-timer :haha: hypen-madness :crying:

Brie lost a few cm's in the transplant :pighug:

DSC_0030a.JPG

DSC_0031a.JPG

She is getting tugged-in tonight, last one i promise :cheers::pass::rofl:

Last edited:
So today i went to visit the local guru's dead set on getting that canna mono

Showed him the pics from yesterday, he took one look and told me in a stern voice... dude stop overwatering your plants :crying:
he would not sell me the canna mono :thumbsup:

i just love shops and sellers like that

I'm pretty sure he' right on the money... :shrug:

NO need man we all learn :pass:

I would have expected a more droopy look if it was purely over-watering but I'm not an expert at diagnosing plants. You might want to give the infirmary on here a try to get more opinions from guys who love to diagnose plants :biggrin: https://www.autoflower.org/forums/afn-autoflower-infirmary-for-sick-plants.90/

I would have expected a more droopy look if it was purely over-watering but I'm not an expert at diagnosing plants. You might want to give the infirmary on here a try to get more opinions from guys who love to diagnose plants :biggrin: https://www.autoflower.org/forums/afn-autoflower-infirmary-for-sick-plants.90/

The Alien is looking better this morning ... she seems to be getting greener not more yellow..

I will give more frequent but smaller waterings from now on :pighug:

Back