She has been moved to 15l Autopot :

DSC_0030a.JPG
DSC_0033a.JPG
DSC_0035a.JPG

@hippy71

the not happy Alien :

DSC_0033a.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG

I have decided to let her power through ... 3ml Power today... i suspect a Mg def.. i have lots of Ca in water

Last edited:
Make sure you look after your Alien young man!

She always looks like she has slightly blue / violet coloured flowers?! [emoji3]

And she has shit loads of bud sites man! Is she stretching at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to get terrible mag def until I figured that out. I've read that the absolute amount of calcium or magnesium is not that important but you need the right ratio otherwise one will lock-out the other. When I considered the amount of calcium deposits on everything that gets wet I thought that sounds reasonable. I could also solve it by adding relatively large amounts of cal-mag, but then I'm adding a lot of unnecessary calcium and especially late in flower a bunch of N as well (I used Botanicare cal-mag). Being able to add just magnesium is the perfect solution for my tap water. I never use cal-mag anymore, even in flower when the light is fairly close. It was also worse using LED compared to the CFL I had before.

Canna Mono Mg incomming tomorrow

And she has shit loads of bud sites man! Is she stretching at all?

not much atm ... but my problems might be preventing that atm :amazon: grow and learn :pass:

Cool setup slowmo, I'll be tagging along. That looks like it could be a mag def. Do you know if your water is hard? I usually use 1ml/l of the mono mg but since you have a likely deficiency already you could go 2ml/l for the first watering at least possibly a couple more.

Cool setup slowmo, I'll be tagging along. That looks like it could be a mag def. Do you know if your water is hard? I usually use 1ml/l of the mono mg but since you have a likely deficiency already you could go 2ml/l for the first watering at least possibly a couple more.

ya my water is very hard indeed ... here we use 3x more washing powder than other parts of country .. :crying:

Grap a chair :pass::bighug:

Back