New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

It's a beauty bro I have no problem nominate that beauty bro hopefully mines gets a nom and one of us gets the win I was gutted for @PabloDutchflowers missing out by avote

E
Yeah gutted bro, it's all good fun though and both you and trip are well deserved nominees can't wait to see you both up on next months poll

It's a beauty bro I have no problem nominate that beauty bro hopefully mines gets a nom and one of us gets the win I was gutted for @PabloDutchflowers missing out by avote

E
thanks bailey! i think the bubba will be nicer than this one tho but ya never know! and yea that was a very close one on the BOM! thanks for the rep brotha!
Bro those bud look top class very well grown

Yeah gutted bro, it's all good fun though and both you and trip are well deserved nominees can't wait to see you both up on next months poll
thanks pablo! soon i will be able to get my plants looking like yours!

@tripaholic88 dude that ak is beautiful! How tall was she in the end? Those buds are massive! Makes me excited about my honeysuckle
thanks herbisaur! she was like 15" from the dirt but with the main lifted up like that is guess 20" the main canopy was only like 10-12" off the soil!

thanks bailey! i think the bubba will be nicer than this one tho but ya never know! and yea that was a very close one on the BOM! thanks for the rep brotha!

thanks pablo! soon i will be able to get my plants looking like yours!

thanks herbisaur! she was like 15" from the dirt but with the main lifted up like that is guess 20" the main canopy was only like 10-12" off the soil!
Yeah bro save the bubba for next months bom and that'll have u in 3 consecutive boms

Back