New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Wow I'm definitely never chopping an auto early if I don't have to after seeing how fat that AK is, beautiful work trip!
thanks man... i coulda and woulda let her go longer but my tent is 90*F and high humidity so i was really worried about bud rot and all that mess... the last thing i was gonna let happen is my buds rotting away if i coulda done something to prevent it... i planned on letting her go 80-85 days but better safe than sorry my friend...and i gotta contribute the huge buds to the lst and 90% even canopy no doubt about it.... this bubba i think may yeild 1/4 Lb + if i can keep her happy like she is now:drool:
depending on how fast my fastbuds grow and take up room i might have to chop the bubba earlier than i would like because i just opened her up even more and she has to be atleast 28-30" across now and like 14.5" from the soil to the top:pighug:

@tripaholic88 man that is awesome! I'm LSTing my super cheese now and I think it is going to make her yield a lot more than without it! How far are you keeping your lights from your girls? The Bubba is in coco right? I'm finally out of soil so my next run will be coco, I'm stoked!

@tripaholic88 man that is awesome! I'm LSTing my super cheese now and I think it is going to make her yield a lot more than without it! How far are you keeping your lights from your girls? The Bubba is in coco right? I'm finally out of soil so my next run will be coco, I'm stoked!
i just go by the reccomendations stated by mars and just play with it a little... i find right in the middle of their estimants to be perfect for me and yea at this point my whole tent (all 7) are in :coco: and you should be excited for coco because as long as you keep your ph in check because its great!:poof:

heres a nice batch of BHO i ran with the AK47's trim and some popcorn buds... the taste is UNREAL guys:drool: piney,earthy, some sandalwood i think, and a nice sweet lemon
my new tube for my birthday from my girl
AKtube.JPG
Buds in the top
DSCN1406.JPG

Purging
DSCN1407.JPG
DSCN1408.JPG
DSCN1409.JPG

She got me a Nectar Collector also:love:
DSCN1410.JPG

And here it is today i forgot to take pics when it was done yesterday and have been using my new piece to dab right out the whole jar so its not a pretty pic or anything but it is GREAT STUFF for the day time @Fuggzy!:doc3:
DSCN1417.JPG

thanks @Fuggzy ... the taste is outta this world with this batch... i did a pretty low temp purge and it paid off. you will like the bho better than the qwiso

Ok guys so i used 8 grams of lower buds for the BHO and smoked about 3 grams throughout testing so that puts her at a total of 80.6 Grams dry
these were taken with my shitty phone sorry guys
CAM02844.jpg

I got one of them cheap microscopes for my phone so here are a cpl trich shots. I am getting a nice galaxy cell phone in the next cpl weeks im hoping so i will be able to get some nice shots in these future grows for yall
CAM02851.jpg
CAM02850.jpg

Last edited:
so if my math is right that puts me at a Total of 177 Grams/6.32OZ for my first grow:cooldance::yay::cheers:
@Herbisaur @Bailey @Fuggzy @The Elvis and everyone else here at AFN
Thank yous so much guys its been great:pighug:
time for Ole' Trip to hop in the cockpit of my Mexican Airlines Flight and get everyone to MEXICO!!!
:frog:

FastBuds West Coast OG HARVEST
Well since this is a West Coast Line OG Kush i figured it would only be right to bump this song for this girl

Fan Leaves Removed
View attachment 572439 View attachment 572440 View attachment 572441 View attachment 572442 View attachment 572443 7" long
View attachment 572444
5.25" AroundView attachment 572448 View attachment 572449 View attachment 572450 View attachment 572451Who can spot the .91g dried sample bud in the pic? this shit dries great, nice and dense!
View attachment 572452 View attachment 572453

122g.from the one plant

marywanther

Back