New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Hey guys I'm here. Sorry I have been all stealth like. I have been trying to stay bust as of late. I am working on a few breeding projects for meds, so I have been more active over at the Portal. Also been busy getting ready for an epic multi strain photo grow. Lots of shit going on. So far the strains are Tangie, Night Terror OG, Hem's Lock, Zenda Baad, MOB x C99a, and maybe
Malawi x TahiTanic, and Bubba Kush S1. Plus I will be doing a test grow for a private breeder...Staying busy, lol. :smoking: I topped the Tangie, NTOG, and HL today to flower out and determine sex. I'm not messing around with any males this grow, unless it is the Tangie, as it is my last seed. By the end of the summer I will be sitting on a at least a couple pounds.

I harvested 1/2 the IPCa today, and leaving the other half for the seeds to mature. In the next 1-2 weeks I will be harvesting the Crazy Ape, and Azure Rocket. Both strains are just going to used for qwiso. (4 plants about 12-14" tall)

Tonight I am going to try and make some coconut oil with some Z6. (high cbd strain)

I might also make some qwiso from some DP auto blueberry. It is not all that strong, so maybe a concentrate form will be better.

So how the fuck is it going? I'll try and get my Dina journal updated tonight/tomorrow.

Talk with you later brothers! :pass:
Hey bro glad to hear from you Dam bro that's alot going on best of luck with the breeding plans

So i seen this and couldnt stop laughing:crying::crying::crying:
AFN.jpg

DSCN1379.JPG
DSCN1381.JPG

Well AFN this has been a very humbling experience. When i started this grow i was aiming to get 1 oz off of each plant to total 4oz dry and i can safely say that i accomplished that goal with the help of @Bailey @Fuggzy @The Elvis @Herbisaur @sanguine @Wile e Peyote @Waira @budelee Thank You ALL! :worship:
And if i forgot you im sorry im pretty medicated on the WCOG at the moment( AMAZING extract and smoke) check the links in my sig for my newer grows if you want to tag along for future grows!

It's a beauty bro I have no problem nominate that beauty bro hopefully mines gets a nom and one of us gets the win I was gutted for @PabloDutchflowers missing out by avote
E

Back