New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Those nugs look super good and that's a nice chunk of resin
thanks bailey! the camera doesnt do them justice! the nugs just shine and glisten in the light it looks like little diamonds its crazy!:drool: and i havent smoked ANY of the BUD yet but the shatter is OUTSTANDING!:vibe:

thanks bailey! the camera doesnt do them justice! the nugs just shine and glisten in the light it looks like little diamonds its crazy!:drool: and i havent smoked ANY of the BUD yet but the shatter is OUTSTANDING!:vibe:
I'm going to make hash from my trim ChillFred has a thread how to make it like a walk through step by step guide and it's super easy u should check it out its in the hash and edibles section

I'm going to make hash from my trim ChillFred has a thread how to make it like a walk through step by step guide and it's super easy u should check it out its in the hash and edibles section
hash is cool and all but i MUCH prefer shatter do to extremely low plant material and no combustion in the dabbing/vaporization process... i quit smoking cigarettes 14 months ago so i figure why hinder my progress with any kind of combustible plant matter.. im just trying to keep it healthy when possible

o and i mean i think most shatter is like 75-90% THC thats pretty damn potent! i nice dab and im good to go for a cpl hrs!

hash is cool and all but i MUCH prefer shatter do to extremely low plant material and no combustion in the dabbing/vaporization process... i quit smoking cigarettes 14 months ago so i figure why hinder my progress with any kind of combustible plant matter.. im just trying to keep it healthy when possible
It's for the bong I don't smoke cigarettes either bro see shatter how u make that I know u said try the thread but it's a pain to access

Congrats on quitting the cigs:cool1: I am quitting tomorrow it's a bitch and they say marijuana is addicting,yeah right. Shatter is where it's at,a buddy of mine has an oil extractor don't know it is co2 or what but it wasn't cheap. He makes the thickest most stable shatter I have seen, you can hold it in you hand and it won't melt in under a second. I would love to just smoke oils but I don't make enough to just throw 3 pounds in for that.

Congrats on quitting the cigs:cool1: I am quitting tomorrow it's a bitch and they say marijuana is addicting,yeah right. Shatter is where it's at,a buddy of mine has an oil extractor don't know it is co2 or what but it wasn't cheap. He makes the thickest most stable shatter I have seen, you can hold it in you hand and it won't melt in under a second. I would love to just smoke oils but I don't make enough to just throw 3 pounds in for that.
ahh man i wish i could run that much too! but that little slab WAS like 1.24 from running just 14 grams of trim i think it was... i might just run a whole plant for BHO i think!

ok guys I started the AK-47's Flush with AN's Flawless Finish lastnight.. Chop day will be a week from yesterday so June 1st i believe!:smokeit:

Final Weight On Blue Treacle
DSCN1301.JPG
DSCN1303.JPG
DSCN1304.JPG
DSCN1305.JPG

Im calling it 45 Grams Dry including the top that was harvested previously

Back