New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

thanks guys... wheres my buddy @Fuggzy been???????

ive seen him logged on and such @Bailey but havent heard from him.. seems @Herbisaur has been quiet as well

Hey guys I'm here. Sorry I have been all stealth like. I have been trying to stay bust as of late. I am working on a few breeding projects for meds, so I have been more active over at the Portal. Also been busy getting ready for an epic multi strain photo grow. Lots of shit going on. So far the strains are Tangie, Night Terror OG, Hem's Lock, Zenda Baad, MOB x C99a, and maybe
Malawi x TahiTanic, and Bubba Kush S1. Plus I will be doing a test grow for a private breeder...Staying busy, lol. :smoking: I topped the Tangie, NTOG, and HL today to flower out and determine sex. I'm not messing around with any males this grow, unless it is the Tangie, as it is my last seed. By the end of the summer I will be sitting on a at least a couple pounds.

I harvested 1/2 the IPCa today, and leaving the other half for the seeds to mature. In the next 1-2 weeks I will be harvesting the Crazy Ape, and Azure Rocket. Both strains are just going to used for qwiso. (4 plants about 12-14" tall)

Tonight I am going to try and make some coconut oil with some Z6. (high cbd strain)

I might also make some qwiso from some DP auto blueberry. It is not all that strong, so maybe a concentrate form will be better.

So how the fuck is it going? I'll try and get my Dina journal updated tonight/tomorrow.

Talk with you later brothers! :pass:

Hey guys I'm here. Sorry I have been all stealth like. I have been trying to stay bust as of late. I am working on a few breeding projects for meds, so I have been more active over at the Portal. Also been busy getting ready for an epic multi strain photo grow. Lots of shit going on. So far the strains are Tangie, Night Terror OG, Hem's Lock, Zenda Baad, MOB x C99a, and maybe
Malawi x TahiTanic, and Bubba Kush S1. Plus I will be doing a test grow for a private breeder...Staying busy, lol. :smoking: I topped the Tangie, NTOG, and HL today to flower out and determine sex. I'm not messing around with any males this grow, unless it is the Tangie, as it is my last seed. By the end of the summer I will be sitting on a at least a couple pounds.

I harvested 1/2 the IPCa today, and leaving the other half for the seeds to mature. In the next 1-2 weeks I will be harvesting the Crazy Ape, and Azure Rocket. Both strains are just going to used for qwiso. (4 plants about 12-14" tall)

Tonight I am going to try and make some coconut oil with some Z6. (high cbd strain)

I might also make some qwiso from some DP auto blueberry. It is not all that strong, so maybe a concentrate form will be better.

So how the fuck is it going? I'll try and get my Dina journal updated tonight/tomorrow.

Talk with you later brothers! :pass:
damn fuggz thats alot to take in! :toke: im excited about that bubba so def tag me in it or whatever! and malawi (gold im assuming) sounds nice to cross! and keep them males outta the garden! lets hope u dont get a bunch this time:pighug: and with a cpl pounds i think you will be ok with meds for a LITTLE :crying: ive never consumed any kind of edibles yet but i should proly try it... i alays wanted to try DP BB heard it smells divine... but shit is going good over here man.. ill be chopping down the last plant in this grow on Wed then its time to focus on me New Fastbuds log and my perpetual coco log... Fuggz pretty much all the AK's buds are bigger than bananas!!!! i cant get my hand anywhere near around the main!:drool::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: it might be damn close to 3/4oz by itself

malawi (gold im assuming) sounds nice to cross!
Yeah it should be interesting. This is part of what teh feller said about it...
I think you will like this cross. I had some yesterday and its still one of my favorites nice smell skunky/pine and the high is very energetic and visual trippy. The seeds I have grown are very Malawi dominant with two phenos one sticky pine with big dense buds the other more airy and peppery smell both are very strong energetic party gear.
I actually want to use it for some as meds. I was thinking about letting it go to full amber, and see if it tones down the rocket ship effect. If not, then intorduce some Affie/Paki to it, and shoot for a 80% sativa after a couple back crosses. I don't currently consume anything before work, and normally it is an indica that is at hand. So I want something I can just make in to caps, and take them in the mornings as vitamins/coffee/pain killer.
Fuggz pretty much all the AK's buds are bigger than bananas!!!! i cant get my hand anywhere near around the main!
Who was the breeder on that AK? That fucker looked amazing, and nanner+ size buds?! Thats fantastic. :eyebrows:

This is an order I am currently playing with this idea. The wife may shit a brick though with me just getting the new light...
Capture.PNG
ee.PNG
sdfe.PNG

Yeah it should be interesting. This is part of what teh feller said about it... I actually want to use it for some as meds. I was thinking about letting it go to full amber, and see if it tones down the rocket ship effect. If not, then intorduce some Affie/Paki to it, and shoot for a 80% sativa after a couple back crosses. I don't currently consume anything before work, and normally it is an indica that is at hand. So I want something I can just make in to caps, and take them in the mornings as vitamins/coffee/pain killer.
Who was the breeder on that AK? That fucker looked amazing, and nanner+ size buds?! Thats fantastic. :eyebrows:
yea that sounds like a plan fuggz! im also looking for a more sativa smoke... i believe the AK 47 is the most sativa i grew so far but that should get trumped by the Fastbuds Mexican Airlines i got goin now.. o and the breeder for the AK was Advanced Female Seeds and shes still alive man.. im waiting to how you all the final pics on harvest day.. lets just say shes a damn beast on that low frame!!!!!! i dont think theres one bud on there thats less thick than a banana unless its a lower inside bud ...
and wholy hell thats one hell of a list and not cheap per bean! i guess because they are landrace strains?

Back