Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Alien looks in rude health to me bro, can see there's slight burn on the tips, some girls are just paler, and it looks mainly concentrated on the new growth.

Let's see how the mg does. BTW I'm clearly still in nappies on 84.

Me mate? If so, yeah when I try to go back to check something its a nightmare! It thins out though man. Skip the middle lol :pass:

Yes hippy :biggrin: didn't include the quote sorry, loving that cob rig you running, really want to sort myself out one. I know they say a watt of heat is always same etc, but other folk have said they run a lot cooler than their marshydro of the same actual wattage. What's your experience?

:pass:

Yes hippy :biggrin: didn't include the quote sorry, loving that cob rig you running, really want to sort myself out one. I know they say a watt of heat is always same etc, but other folk have said they run a lot cooler than their marshydro of the same actual wattage. What's your experience?

:pass:

Hmmm. I agree they do run a lot cooler but they def knock out some heat and mine are passively cooled mate. So no fans (in the light) blowing the warm air and distributing it around. But heat is definitely not an issue for me mate. The cats soak it all up lol. Cobs are the way forward for me. Probably the change in lighting thats made the most difference in my second grow I reckon.

I've saved you the bother mate and summed it up for you in a couple of paragraphs on my thread hahaha!! :crying: :biggrin: :d5: :pass:

Back