Dinafem Slowmo's White Cheese aka Brie

Update .. brie is the bomb ... im afraid to smoke her to early in the day ... the effect is pure body ... she puts me right to sleep ..

but like i said before perfect for watching docu about the universe .. i get "more" in after smoking WC :cheers:

she is both great and bad ... pure good dosed right :crying:

Brie was harvested on day 70 :
Besides my attempt to kill her :cuss: ... she has been a breeze to grow..:smokeit: Dinafem have a amazing strain here :toke:

View attachment 740589 View attachment 740590 View attachment 740591 View attachment 740592

Top down :
View attachment 740593

She could have gone a bit longer for a bit bigger yield and more amber , but i checked 3 different samples under the scope, and she was ready :eyebrows:

She gave me 230g wet with all stems removed and big buds broken up.. should be 50g dry of pure fire !!

View attachment 740594
The scissor hash was utter mind melting ... :amazon:

Now I see why the Brits love their Cheese :bighug:

I made some bubble from the trim and it might be the best i have even made ... up there with Gorilla Glue ...
Gorilla Glue is more Social ... but this is pure gold for watching a good docu or listening to some music :pighug:

But watch out, she is so strong that I have already taken several naps on account of Brie .. :rofl:

Big Thanks to @GoAuto6 and @Dinafem-Mark for organizing this grow-off... :worship: and to my fellow cheese heads :bighug:

Also big shoutout to @Biotabs F69 for the Biotabs making this grow organic :pighug:

The remaining 4 beans will be grown without death attempts .. i cannot wait ... :eyebrows:

This is gonna be almost it, for this grow-off, i will return with a proper smoke report after cure... :pop:

Cheers AFN

Thank you so much for ending this grow with some pre harvest shots which I must say look fantastic. She really did pack on some serious weigh near the end and the trichome coverage looked great :thumbsup:

Now she is down all that remains is a good dry/cure and maybe complete the diary with a smoke report or include one in the smoke report section :bong:

I have really enjoyed watching this grow and myself and @GoAuto6 will have to fnd a way of picking the top white cheese auto grows as I do recall we will be giving prizes to the top 2-3 auto white cheese grows :pass:

Great diary brother :slap: It has been a pleasure to follow along ans will look out for your smoke report once fully dry and cured. Until then thank you for the great diary and for showing what our genetics can do :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thank you so much for ending this grow with some pre harvest shots which I must say look fantastic. She really did pack on some serious weigh near the end and the trichome coverage looked great :thumbsup:

Now she is down all that remains is a good dry/cure and maybe complete the diary with a smoke report or include one in the smoke report section :bong:

I have really enjoyed watching this grow and myself and @GoAuto6 will have to fnd a way of picking the top white cheese auto grows as I do recall we will be giving prizes to the top 2-3 auto white cheese grows :pass:

Great diary brother :slap: It has been a pleasure to follow along ans will look out for your smoke report once fully dry and cured. Until then thank you for the great diary and for showing what our genetics can do :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Nicely put DM :bow:

Awesome growing Mr Mo :cheers: :vibe: :bow:

Back