Dinafem Slowmo's White Cheese aka Brie

Brie Day 62 Pics in daylight : she has started a 2nd flowering from all buds :vibe:

DSC_0048a.JPG
DSC_0046a.JPG
DSC_0050a.JPG
DSC_0052a.JPG

My guess is that she will finish right at the 75 day mark listed on Dinafem's website :bow:
Cheers :pass:

Last edited:
Brie day 65
just checked Brie under the microscope, she should be ready to come down in a few days. :pighug:
going with with 70 days atm.
almost all cloudy and ambers are starting to form.. this is from a lower bud

A014 - 20170419_104907.jpg
A015 - 20170419_104919.jpg
A016 - 20170419_105015.jpg

Brie Day 59 : rough looking to say the least, but frosting up nicely :pighug:

View attachment 733192 View attachment 733193 View attachment 733194

I would not say she is looking to bad mate actually she looks t be doing great and now trichome production is in full swing the party is really kicking off :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work and keep these updates coming we at Dinafem love seeing what you can do with our genetics :toke:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark.

Brie was harvested on day 70 :
Besides my attempt to kill her :cuss: ... she has been a breeze to grow..:smokeit: Dinafem have a amazing strain here :toke:

DSC_0048a.JPG
DSC_0049a.JPG
DSC_0050a.JPG
DSC_0051a.JPG

Top down :
DSC_0053a.JPG

She could have gone a bit longer for a bit bigger yield and more amber , but i checked 3 different samples under the scope, and she was ready :eyebrows:

She gave me 230g wet with all stems removed and big buds broken up.. should be 50g dry of pure fire !!

Untitled1.jpg

The scissor hash was utter mind melting ... :amazon:

Now I see why the Brits love their Cheese :bighug:

I made some bubble from the trim and it might be the best i have even made ... up there with Gorilla Glue ...
Gorilla Glue is more Social ... but this is pure gold for watching a good docu or listening to some music :pighug:

But watch out, she is so strong that I have already taken several naps on account of Brie .. :rofl:

Big Thanks to @GoAuto6 and @Dinafem-Mark for organizing this grow-off... :worship: and to my fellow cheese heads :bighug:

Also big shoutout to @Biotabs F69 for the Biotabs making this grow organic :pighug:

The remaining 4 beans will be grown without death attempts .. i cannot wait ... :eyebrows:

This is gonna be almost it, for this grow-off, i will return with a proper smoke report after cure... :pop:

Cheers AFN

Last edited:
Back