Dinafem Slowmo's White Cheese aka Brie

Great to see that break has healed and it does not look to have slowed the lady down :thumbsup: She's throwing out some really nice size colas and the trichome production is in full effect :pass:

I agree the leaf showing threads deficiency if it is right above the break this leaf will be getting reduced feed :pass:

Great looking plant and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated :slap

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Day 48
She dosen't like this one leaf, it's being drained of nutrients... only wrong thing on whole plant atm :cheers:

This progressed into a major crisis in just 3 day
Stupid me added some bloom nutes that i have been more than supious about... :face: on top of biotabs ...

after this top down feed she has started eating fan leaves like mad :shrug:

DSC_0041a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG

The water in her tray was brown and smelled like old aquarium...

Why would i mess with a system designed to be left alone

The AvT next to Brie didn't get this feed and is very healthy ..

Day 52 ...

numerous flushings later :

After having stopped all growth for almost a week now she seems to be picking up again..
But i have lost a very important week in bud building :shrug:

She has lost almost all her fan leaves by now

DSC_0041a.JPG
DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG

Day 48

This progressed into a major crisis in just 3 day
Stupid me added some bloom nutes that i have been more than supious about... :face: on top of biotabs ...

after this top down feed she has started eating fan leaves like mad :shrug:

View attachment 729261 View attachment 729262 View attachment 729263

The water in her tray was brown and smelled like old aquarium...

Why would i mess with a system designed to be left alone

The AvT next to Brie didn't get this feed and is very healthy ..
I feel for ya grobro. I just started my waiting for the greenhouse window grow with a major fuckup.

Day 52 ...

numerous flushings later :

After having stopped all growth for almost a week now she seems to be picking up again..
But i have lost a very important week in bud building :shrug:

She has lost almost all her fan leaves by now

View attachment 729264 View attachment 729265 View attachment 729266 View attachment 729267

Nice recovery mate :thumbsup: this may slow progress down a little but you do look to be back on track :pass:

Nice job mate and maybe next time just leave the system to function as is?

Thank you for the added picture much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.

Nice recovery mate :thumbsup: this may slow progress down a little but you do look to be back on track :pass:

Nice job mate and maybe next time just leave the system to function as is?

Thank you for the added picture much appreciated!

Thanks m8 ... believe me lesson learned :frowny: ... Im so sorry for messing this up :yellowcard:

Thanks m8 ... believe me lesson learned :frowny: ... Im so sorry for messing this up :yellowcard:

No need to say sorry mate. This is all part of growing and if you don't make mistakes how will you learn and become a better grower. This is all learning curve and your doing fine mate :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Back