Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

The organic Basil actually out-smells the whole tent while open ... i like :)

DSC_0031a.JPG

So many buds on GG1 mate!! Absolutely brilliant job buddy she's awesome :d5: :cheers:

I can't help noticing even your floorboards are slightly mauve/lilac/light purple colour. Like your buds appear in photos. Have you got a special "purple rinse" setting on your camera for when you get your hair cut and coloured every two weeks? You show that photo of GG1 to the barber so he knows what colour you want your hair? ;)

:crying:

Looking good mate, really liking the structure you got going on there, very ordered, colas should all be similar sizes. Great growing :thumbsup:

Re the defol, I went really hard on this my last last two runs, and I'm not convinced it helped rather than hindered the girl, so I'd say yes but take it steady. If they were my ladies, I'd just take the lowers which are starting to yellow, she clearly doesn't require these you're just speeding it up, also the fans on the inside which have purple stems would probably go, leave the ones on the outside as if they're not shading anything they can only be beneficial.

:smokeit:

So many buds on GG1 mate!! Absolutely brilliant job buddy she's awesome :d5: :cheers:

I can't help noticing even your floorboards are slightly mauve/lilac/light purple colour. Like your buds appear in photos. Have you got a special "purple rinse" setting on your camera for when you get your hair cut and coloured every two weeks? You show that photo of GG1 to the barber so he knows what colour you want your hair? ;)

photo's are taken in shitty grey outside weather .. so flash engages... i guess that gives that look.. no special filters..

my floors are grime like becouse ... i'm waiting for new roof and relocate while it happens .. i will get new floors and kitchen :vibe:

Last edited:
i will update alien after CS:GO final ... astralis leads 1-0... goggo DANES :cheers: ..i might be 40+ but i love gaming

This journal is busy. Lots of catching up was needed. Plants have exploded Slo. A fine job sir.

I have to ask...what single album from 1978 do you own? I'm gonna guess Bruce Springsteen

This journal is busy. Lots of catching up was needed. Plants have exploded Slo. A fine job sir.

I have to ask...what single album from 1978 do you own? I'm gonna guess Bruce Springsteen

i must have been drunk that night,i quoted that :haha::crying:

1978 : i have 30 albums ... alan parson over Sabbath, cat stevens, zappa, kate ....

santana ... the DB brothers ... police... AND Joan Armatrading .... if u don't know ... research....

Cheers :pass:

Back