Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I went to pick up my second autopot today and showed the pics of the Alien to the "real" guru... he said classic led mg dif + maybe overwatering...

She has gotten better because i have upped Power House (has mg) but might give me nute burn instead.. i have bought mono mg, and she will be given a spray feed later today...
Then i can dial back Power House a bit ...

Cheers

Personally I never had much luck with foliar feeding, I tried spraying twice a day when I had mag issuse but it didn't really help. The only thing that worked for me was a good amount into the soil. How much mono mg did you add?

Personally I never had much luck with foliar feeding, I tried spraying twice a day when I had mag issuse but it didn't really help. The only thing that worked for me was a good amount into the soil. How much mono mg did you add?

1.5ml /L last 2 feeds.

@hippy71 @Sensi Jay

My unhappy ALien today :

DSC_0031a.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033a.JPG

I loving Biotab-Brie alot more atm, day 22, tonight she will go full "AUTO" :

DSC_0034a.JPG
DSC_0036a.JPG
DSC_0037a.JPG

The trays have been tested and works :
test.jpg

Cheers

1.5ml /L last 2 feeds.

@hippy71 @Sensi Jay

My unhappy ALien today :

View attachment 712025 View attachment 712026 View attachment 712027

I loving Biotab-Brie alot more atm, day 22, tonight she will go full "AUTO" :

View attachment 712028 View attachment 712029 View attachment 712030

The trays have been tested and works :
View attachment 712034

Cheers

Auto Brie!!!! She is a lovely girl! Very healthy looking :bighug:

How many days is your alien now mate? She's obviously not too sick cos she is still producing trichomes! :smoking:

Looks all goods to me bro, just a paler lady. The lighter colour is more at top than bottom, if it was nitrogen deficiency then the lowers would yellow off first. They look dark green and healthy on the pics.

How many days is your alien now mate? She's obviously not too sick cos she is still producing trichomes! :smoking:

yes she is sick, and therefore "stressed" ... that tricks trics ... :pighug: ;)

i would prefer healthy plant instead :haha:

... About to transplant the AvT into Autopot... i bet u forgot about her :dancer: i did almost .. she was severly overwatered having spent almost 2 weeks drying pot out ...

She will be another short lady... but i hope the autopot will work to kick her into gear :vibe:

yes she is sick, and therefore "stressed" ... that tricks trics ... :pighug: ;)

i would prefer healthy plant instead :haha:

... About to transplant the AvT into Autopot... i bet u forgot about her :dancer: i did almost .. she was severly overwatered having spent almost 2 weeks drying pot out ...

She will be another short lady... but i hope the autopot will work to kick her into gear :vibe:

I have to admit I DID forget the AvT!! Sorry little AvT! :bighug:

I think I will be dropping an AvT bean into water in a few days mate. Or maybe Chem City Blues. Or 3BOG!!! I can't decide!

Back