Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

ok nice! i seen on zen they quote low thc levels(12-14%) but i dont see that at all! looks great! thank you for showing me

Here in dk we like to downplay things ... did u get the brutalis ?

@XxxAuto did a wonderful "showcase" on that :pass::bighug:

ok nice! i seen on zen they quote low thc levels(12-14%) but i dont see that at all! looks great! thank you for showing me
Zenseed is working on that particular problem.
I told dem straight in the face I don't purchase seeds with no info. The site is slowly improving now. They gave me Hoffmann og Blue Tooth a long time ago, but just recently the description was published. Both strains suddenly became interesting. When I got Hoffmann, one of the bosses shouted from the office "Give him Hoffmann. It looks good".

And it looks good. If I do my planning correctly, I could do Hoffmann (LSD), FB LSD-25 and Barney's Farm LSD. May be an idea for the first run after summer break.

THC levels may not be very trustful. Lab results are ok, but they never tell how the sampe was prepared. Is the sample submitted for analysis the whole bud or did they sit with forceps and isolating calices? As long as there are no standard for sample preparation, it cannot really be compared. I grow 2 Zambeza strains now. Zambeza report quite low THC. It will be interesting to compare effect of the LSD autos.

Brutalus is finally interesting.
First time I asked about it, the answer was "I don't know".
I need to ask for a sample.

Soon time to have a meeting with my mistress...her name is Viva.

The auto Limonade is nice in joint!

Zenseed is working on that particular problem.
I told dem straight in the face I don't purchase seeds with no info. The site is slowly improving now. They gave me Hoffmann og Blue Tooth a long time ago, but just recently the description was published. Both strains suddenly became interesting. When I got Hoffmann, one of the bosses shouted from the office "Give him Hoffmann. It looks good".

And it looks good. If I do my planning correctly, I could do Hoffmann (LSD), FB LSD-25 and Barney's Farm LSD. May be an idea for the first run after summer break.

THC levels may not be very trustful. Lab results are ok, but they never tell how the sampe was prepared. Is the sample submitted for analysis the whole bud or did they sit with forceps and isolating calices? As long as there are no standard for sample preparation, it cannot really be compared. I grow 2 Zambeza strains now. Zambeza report quite low THC. It will be interesting to compare effect of the LSD autos.
haha ok....
i like the sound of the different genetics LSD run doc!
and i bet we can bring more than 12-14% THC out of these girls! shit as long as they are frosty buds and look nice i think we will be ok:pop:

haha ok....
i like the sound of the different genetics LSD run doc!
and i bet we can bring more than 12-14% THC out of these girls! shit as long as they are frosty buds and look nice i think we will be ok:pop:
We will see what those THC percentages mean, when I harvest Zambeza strains. Their values are in the lower end. I have Green Monster and NYC Diesel in this run.

@tripaholic88 @Dr. Babnik.

First i would like to say BiG up - what a nice grow @Slowmo, we always love nice plants and you make beautifull plants

Regarding the Zenseeds low Thc number - i saw the samples that where send in and the samples where whole bud and not very good trimmed, i told them that most other only send (0.2gram required) isolated plant tissue where trichome density is highest, but they wanted a whole bud since they see this as more representative.

So when u compare results to other you have to be very carefull since the sample process is not standartized and results will be dictated by how you collect the 0.2g for analysis.

Also rember that its super easy just to dry sift abit the flower and send that in - people in the lab just test the sample and dont make any comments on sample type quality and how it was collected

BiG Up to all doing what you LOVE -

it will be fun comparing these girls from zenseeds to my new "24% THC" Gorilla Glue babies.. I have feeling that those won't have "double" the THC content.. :eyebrows:

@BiG Plant Science thanks for the kind words :pass:
I'm quite sure your nutrients played a major part :worship:

Back