Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

OG K.. maybe not competition level bud... but man this kicks serious <sensored> :hookah:

DSC_0018a.JPG

:pass:

@tripaholic88 @Dr. Babnik.

First i would like to say BiG up - what a nice grow @Slowmo, we always love nice plants and you make beautifull plants

Regarding the Zenseeds low Thc number - i saw the samples that where send in and the samples where whole bud and not very good trimmed, i told them that most other only send (0.2gram required) isolated plant tissue where trichome density is highest, but they wanted a whole bud since they see this as more representative.

So when u compare results to other you have to be very carefull since the sample process is not standartized and results will be dictated by how you collect the 0.2g for analysis.

Also rember that its super easy just to dry sift abit the flower and send that in - people in the lab just test the sample and dont make any comments on sample type quality and how it was collected

BiG Up to all doing what you LOVE -
:slap: for that great info thank you BIG!!

If your talking about FB Gorilla glue auto , I dnot think mine was no 24% but I bet she was at leaSt 20%:smoking:

yep .. FB .. 24% keeps flashing in their banner ad. but anything close to or over 20% must smoke so nice :bow:

i will be watching your NYC Diesel, as i have a few beans from the good dr.b :pass:

Last edited:
GG#1

DSC_0018a.JPG

She was FiM'ed a day before the Alien :

DSC_0017a.JPG

And it shows :woohoo:Another succesful FiM

I do this because, with 200w of Burple, i need to maximize my light ... :eyebrows:
and i feel that more branching helps me achive this better that a huge single cola :cooldance:

Cheers

@hippy71

I'm gonna disturb my GG#1 big time .... she will go from 24/0 to a night outside tent ... i hope 1 or 2 days of this treatment will help her strech a bit... if it works on GG#1 then after a day the Alien might follow:pop:

see this is new for me ... but fun :pass:

It's just weed... and we have the best beans to play with :smokeout: :cooldance:

EDIT :

Both the Alien and the GG#1 is sleeping for the first time 8 hours to start with. then back on 24/0

Last edited:
@hippy71

I'm gonna disturb my GG#1 big time .... she will go from 24/0 to a night outside tent ... i hope 1 or 2 days of this treatment will help her strech a bit... if it works on GG#1 then after a day the Alien might follow:pop:

see this is new for me ... but fun :pass:

It's just weed... and we have the best beans to play with :smokeout: :cooldance:

EDIT :

Both the Alien and the GG#1 is sleeping for the first time 8 hours to start with. then back on 24/0

Oh my god! A night outside the tent!! Where will you put them for that period to induce stretch mate? I'm so pleased with the height on mine - when I compare the nodal spacing on the mephistos to my first effort girls it's ridiculous! I have no idea why though. Maybe the light is just right I don't know.

Be careful with your Alien! They are very precious :bighug:

:pass:

Back