Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

OMG i have just smoked the first jay from OG Kush..... i have been smoking the last of my "black" hash all day... and still I'm insanely medicated from a small bud from OGK .... FXXX

@Dr. Babnik you will have to try this high :pass:

Last edited:
OMG i have just smoked the first jay from OG Kush..... i have been smoking the last of my "black" hash all day... and still I'm insanely medicated from a small bud from OGK .... FXXX

@Dr. Babnik you will have to try this high :pass:
That will be my pleasure! From which seed bank?

Is Hentiette an Auto Limonade?
I did not like the aroma of it vaporized. The last piece of the sample goes into a joint.
I am very sensitive to taste. That's why I can 't eat danish cheese...all of them have a putrid taste and smell like an exhumed carcass.

I have zenseeds Auto Hoffmann, named after @tripaholic88 s favourite chemist, Albert Hoffmann. It is a LSD cross. I think it will be grown in parallell with FastBuds LSD-25, as they have common ancestors.

That will be my pleasure! From which seed bank?

zenseeds

I am very sensitive to taste. That's why I can 't eat danish cheese...all of them have a putrid taste and smell like an exhumed carcass.

and you don't like that putrid taste and smell ?? nothing better than a good exhuming, that's the new black :crying:

yes she's lemonade ... i think she vapes very nicely :pass:

zenseeds

and you don't like that putrid taste and smell ?? nothing better than a good exhuming, that's the new black :crying:

My lovely wife eats Old Ole and his exhumed father. I eat cheese labelled Mild and For Children. But cheeses with blue or white mold I like, like Roquefort and brie.

My lovely wife eats Old Ole and his exhumed father. I eat cheese labelled Mild and For Children. But cheeses with blue or white mold I like, like Roquefort and brie.

i only use cheese in cooking... i have never liked or eaten an ostemad

I have zenseeds Auto Hoffmann, named after @tripaholic88 s favourite chemist, Albert Hoffmann. It is a LSD cross.
ahh cool doc i got some on the way also!:headbang:

how did she grow for ya and how was the yeild? i got some Lemonade coming along with G-13 and OGK i believe :yeah:

how did she grow for ya and how was the yeild? i got some Lemonade coming along with G-13 and OGK i believe :yeah:

DSC_0021a.JPG

This is Henriette (Auto Lemonade) she had her troubles along the way... 1.6oz dry.. i like the smoke very much.. smells very true to her name :thumbsup:

This is my new fav daytime smoke atm...

I'm sure u can max these genes alot better than me ... but zenseeds. dk have done nothing but impress me !!

The OG K is the strongest weed i have ever smoked :

DSC_0006a.JPG
DSC_0007q.JPG
DSC_0014a.JPG
DSC_0006b.JPG

This is not suited for the average/first time user... in a good way :vibe: I get diesel references now

:pass:

Cheers

Slowmo

Last edited:
Baby update :

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] after FiM'ing ... she seems to be confused atm :

DSC_0019a.JPG

But all shoots is branching bigtime :pighug::vibe:

and she did spread her legs :
DSC_0019b.JPG

@hippy71

last night .. i FiM'ed the alien on a whim :

DSC_0020a.JPG

Lets see if new leaves are normal :haha:

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] looks more sativa than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] :

DSC_0021a.JPG

Saturday 5am update done...

Cheers

Last edited:
View attachment 696950

This is Henriette (Auto Lemonade) she had her troubles along the way... 1.6oz dry.. i like the smoke very much.. smells very true to her name :thumbsup:

This is my new fav daytime smoke atm...

I'm sure u can max these genes alot better than me ... but zenseeds. dk have done nothing but impress me !!

The OG K is the strongest weed i have ever smoked :

View attachment 696953 View attachment 696954 View attachment 696955 View attachment 696956

This is not suited for the average/first time user... in a good way :vibe: I get diesel references now

:pass:

Cheers

Slowmo
ok nice! i seen on zen they quote low thc levels(12-14%) but i dont see that at all! looks great! thank you for showing me

Back