Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Time for a quick update ... GG#1 has been FiM'ed, GG#3 that is a few days behind looks different ,, i think i can see 2 different pheno's already.

My Alien is starting to take off .. her top was tied for 24 hours and i can see the lower shots loving it :thumbsup:

@Dr. Babnik :worship:

Pic's later ... :pass:

Last edited:
GG#1 after FiM'ing the new growth is a bit over fertilized :yellowcard:

DSC_0012a.JPG

@hippy71 Toofless Alien :

DSC_0013a.JPG
DSC_0015a.JPG

My GG#3 Might be a mutant as well :

DSC_0016a.JPG

tonight i jared most of my first harvest :

View attachment 696201

The green come from ferts already in soil .. they have had just 2 small feeds so far

Oh my god can you just take that photo and stick it up your ..........

Only kidding mate that looks bloody awesome! What time are you popping over, I'll stick the kettle on :pass:

Sorry mate can you just tell me, were those nugs twice the size when you picked them? And if not, please can you tell me how you dried them and kept them in shape? Not all shrunken?

Sorry mate can you just tell me, were those nugs twice the size when you picked them? And if not, please can you tell me how you dried them and kept them in shape? Not all shrunken?

since with 200w led i will never have super dense nugs. what im aiming for is happy plants, that produces alot of trichomes..

my plants were dried in the cardboard box that my tent came in ... much to the dismay of @Dr. Babnik :pass:... but i don't have the dense buds he has ..:shrug:

4-5 days at 40% RH

Last edited:
since with 200w led i will never have super dense nugs. what im aiming for is happy plants, that produces alot of trichomes..

my plants were dried in the cardboard box that my tent came in ... much to the dismay of @Dr. Babnik :pass:... but i don't have the dense buds he has ..:shrug:

4-5 days at 40% RH
I am worried about mold. I lost my. THC Bomb Auto to mold in a cardboard box.

4-5 days at 40% RH
Henriette has nice, dense buds.

Back