Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

oh and btw i made a troldmand "wizard" jay for them ... a little bubble, tobacco and a bud from Tina.... :woohoo:

I have never seen 1 jay get 6 people so stoned, to the point that most refused jay the 2nd time it passed :vibe::rofl:

The final tally for my 3 plants, under my lovely mars reflector 96, is almost in or so close that i an make an educated guess.. :eyebrows:

both Tina and Henriette looks to around the 1.5-1.6 oz mark and the OG K a little over 1oz, low balling that's at least 4oz of nice looking buds.. :drool:

they are not the biggest densest buds, but i am really liking the frost.. i have only smoked Tina and Henriette so far, and both already smoke really nice..:woohoo:

The overall plan was to keep myself and few close family members supplied and off the illegal market, and this is a major step in the right direction :woohoo1:

@MarshydroTina I am amazed at what this light produced even for an indoor newbie like me, with multible issues along the way :thumbsup::bighug:

P.S. Even though i have learnt a lot, i still have over watered my new babies :crying: and my Alien is not only toofless but also a mutant (maybe that's why no teeth)

Pics incomming

Cheers Slowmo

@hippy71

My Alien is a mutant
DSC_0007a.JPG

She is! A beautiful mutant and a lovely shade of green :biggrin:

I've never seen that before. How will that progress?

Congrats on your harvest! I would be so chuffed with an oz off any of mine, that would make me very happy indeed.

For you :slap:

P.S. Even though i have learnt a lot, i still have over watered my new babies :crying: and my Alien is not only toofless but also a mutant (maybe that's why no teeth)

Pics incomming

Cheers Slowmo

Lol mate I am literally sitting on my hands to stop me from over watering on my second round! Undoubtedly I will still manage it :pass:

Back