Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Oh my god! A night outside the tent!! Where will you put them for that period to induce stretch mate? I'm so pleased with the height on mine - when I compare the nodal spacing on the mephistos to my first effort girls it's ridiculous! I have no idea why though. Maybe the light is just right I don't know.

Be careful with your Alien! They are very precious :bighug:

Even if this does not work one iota.. 2 days experimenting is just 16 hours light lost off a total of 1560 hours given 65 days .. small price to pay if it works .. hehe

my node spacing is helped by some good fungi and bacteria in the soil... so much so i have to actively counter :crying:

Even is this does not work one iota.. 2 days experimenting is just 16 hours light lost off a total of 1560 hours given 65 days .. small price to pay if it works .. hehe

my node spacing is helped by some good fungi and bacteria in the soil... so much so i have to actively counter :crying:

Where will they be? In a cupboard or something? I will be following and learning :pass:

Where will they be? In a cupboard or something? I will be following and learning :pass:

just outside tent... tent is light proof .. and long nights here still .. so lots of darkness (my tent does have it's own room) :haha:

Great journal @Slowmo
Bodacious buds.

Are you germinating in a diaper?!?!
I took a few pictures for you yesterday!

70c534e76c4427076d04ee115e9012b7.jpg
3fdc67a01769c39980496a542bdb018e.jpg
c90a461310ce68dd2cbccaa73043e63b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back